Rep your multi-vitamin

GatorToofGatorToof 582 Posts
edited November 2012 in Strut Central
I have these NatureMade "Multi Daily" Dietary Supplements. They were on sale at target so I figured, "go for it."

What health supplements do you take?

Comments

• I'm diggin the fish oil...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Lotsa weed.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    You people are old, man!

I remember I ate half a bottle of Flintstones Chewables back in the day (the Dino ones were the best--grape flavor always wins!) and freaked my parents out. I didn't understand. Vitamins are good for you, right? So how could it be bad to eat a whole shitload of them? They way I figured it, doing that gave me my "healthy foods' quota for the week, which meant I could have more ice cream.

• There is an iron warning I suppose.

I've also heard that if you are on certain medications, that you should ask you doctor isf a supplement is alright. Some medicines don't blend well with iron.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    working the omegas pretty hard these days to help heal the brain.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,894 Posts
    These bad boys:

Read why here:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/001535_nutritional_supplements_whole_food_vitamins.html

I have to f*cking import them from the U, S and A because the UK sellers are f*cking greedy cnuts but they are worth it. Ask any Brit strutter vis-a-vis my ability to roll like Dorian muhfugging Gray.

• Target knock-off of One-A-Day Men's Health Formula, Flax Oil and Cannabis.

• Overrated supplement? I still take it but I don't think I need it. I'll finish what I have and buy no more.

• Juan Cocktolstoy said:

Overrated supplement? I still take it but I don't think I need it. I'll finish what I have and buy no more.

Perhaps.
    Btw, that is not the 'real' Chinese ginseng. The real stuff is quite pricey and grows like a parasitic rhizome on the endanger sachsuil (sp?) plant. The sachsuil plan is endanger because people have to dig it up to harvest the ginseng and there is no way of even knowing if there will, in fact, be any ginseng.

I got some when I was in china and I think it did improve my stamina and vigor.

• gatorade and coffee