craigslist weirdness

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    the link won't open, but I'm assuming it's some "will wear a gimp mask for beenie babies" type shit. That is all craigslist is good for...

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    no..it is some "ring" type shit

Reply to: [email]anon-68147367@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2005-04-12, 4:57PM CDT

wHen u aLready sTart reaDing tHis dO'nT sTop or eLse sUmtin baD wiL haPpen... My name is Teddy.. I am a 7 year old niggeroid with blonde hair and scary eyes. I Have no nose or ears. I am dead. If you do not post this in the next 5 minutes, I will appear tonight by your bed with a knife And kill you. This is no joke something good will happen to you tonight at 10:22. This is not a joke someone will call you or will talk to you online and say I love you. do not break it..
    i warned you.......

• no..it is some "ring" type shit

wHen u aLready sTart reaDing tHis dO'nT sTop or eLse sUmtin baD wiL haPpen... My name is Teddy.. I am a 7 year old niggeroid with blonde hair and scary eyes. I Have no nose or ears. I am dead. If you do not post this in the next 5 minutes, I will appear tonight by your bed with a knife And kill you. This is no joke something good will happen to you tonight at 10:22. This is not a joke someone will call you or will talk to you online and say I love you. do not break it..
    i warned you.......

Quick! Someone burn Craigslist or we're all dead?!?!?!?!??!

• thanks, I feel safe now that I've actually read it. good night

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    thats pretty freaky. i hope i don't think of it in the dark while i'm trying to sleep.

haha!!!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

i warned you.......

well, I re-posted it..so I am safe

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

i warned you.......

me too...whew

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    I am a 7 year old niggeroid with blonde hair and scary eyes.

the_mack?

the_mack?

ouch!

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

the_mack?

ouch!

hey poptart it's all love

this actually comes up when you search "the mack"...

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    thats pretty freaky. i hope i don't think of it in the dark while i'm trying to sleep.

I hope I do. Is it just me, or are scary movies not that scary anymore? I keep trying to find films that will creep me the fuck out and make it hard to sleep, but nothing seems to do it anymore.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

i warned you.......

me too...whew

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

I hope I do. Is it just me, or are scary movies not that scary anymore? I keep trying to find films that will creep me the fuck out and make it hard to sleep, but nothing seems to do it anymore.

I'm with you, new creepiness is hard to find.

It's not a new one, but it stills freaks me the f*** out - The Changeling - know it? There's this one scene in particular...oh gosh...

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

I'm with you, new creepiness is hard to find.

It's not a new one, but it stills freaks me the f*** out - The Changeling - know it? There's this one scene in particular...oh gosh...

Just added it to my netflix que. Thanks for the tip.