Post random shit thread.

245

  Comments


  • DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Driving in Russia (aka the Thunderdome).


  • DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

  • DOR said:
    billbradley said:
    DOR said:




    That is my friend's dog Trotter.

    http://instagram.com/trotterpup

    That's crazy.

    ----







    these are hilarious

  • DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    DOR said:

    [/internet]

  • DJ_Enki said:
    Driving in Russia (aka the Thunderdome).


    My first reaction to watching was 'does everybody in Russia have a dashboard cam?'. From reading the comments I guess the answer is yes - you get quite a bit off of your insurance if you have one because there are so many accidents.

  • DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,788 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    DJ_Enki said:
    Driving in Russia (aka the Thunderdome).


    My first reaction to watching was "vodka".

    Fixed.

    Crazy video. I will never drive in Russia should the opportunity arise.

  • OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    In Russia they also have this phenomenon of people walking out infront of trafic to try and sue after the accident. Having a dash cam seems like an essential purchase over there.

  • OkemOkem 4,617 Posts


  • HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

  • DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    Horseleech said:
    DJ_Enki said:
    Driving in Russia (aka the Thunderdome).


    My first reaction to watching was "vodka".

    Fixed.

    Crazy video. I will never drive in Russia should the opportunity arise.

    Dude casually pulling out his gun and busting shots @1:40 is some Grand Theft Auto shit.

  • DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,788 Posts
    Okem said:
    In Russia they also have this phenomenon of people walking out infront of trafic to try and sue after the accident. Having a dash cam seems like an essential purchase over there.


  • BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Those Russian videos are hiliarious. What the fuck is up with them? I was wondering why everyone had a dash cam, probably because of the stupid schitt that happens on the roads. Some of the funniest stuff I've seen in awhile. Thanks.


  • Duderonomy said:
    Okem said:
    In Russia they also have this phenomenon of people walking out infront of trafic to try and sue after the accident. Having a dash cam seems like an essential purchase over there.


    This kid needs a little practice:


  • JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,919 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

    It's just pixellation where the camera has no detail to pick out. I used to work on flight sims, seen it before.

    But FWIW, I am sure there is some Kuato-like stuff on Mars.

  • JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,919 Posts
    This is more like it (can't embed, but some v. unusual stuff):

    http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufos/ufo_sun_nasa_video

  • DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,788 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    This is more like it (can't embed, but some v. unusual stuff):

    http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufos/ufo_sun_nasa_video

    Looks like a solar flare?

  • ppadilhappadilha 2,241 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Okem said:
    In Russia they also have this phenomenon of people walking out infront of trafic to try and sue after the accident. Having a dash cam seems like an essential purchase over there.


    This kid needs a little practice:


    here's some Russian performance art:



    apparently they were protesting the way Russian state vehicles abuse the use of their hood lights to cut thru traffic. A lot of the clips in that car crash thing sound like cars driving with sirens on...

  • JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,919 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    J i m s t e r said:
    This is more like it (can't embed, but some v. unusual stuff):

    http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufos/ufo_sun_nasa_video

    Looks like a solar flare?

    According to that site, it breaks all the rules. Like Pat Benatar.

  • staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts

    Seen this? Slick Rick dies on stage at that Nets Knicks game

  • staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts


    this one is funnier

  • DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,788 Posts


    Waggle your wang fast for serious FX, blud.

  • JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,919 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    Waggle your wang fast for serious FX, blud.

    My sex life.

  • dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Hi.
    I got in a float tank last weekend and have been super calm ever since.

  • twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:
    Hi.
    I got in a float tank last weekend and have been super calm ever since.

    Every time I float I'm like this for a few days


  • dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    twoply said:
    dukeofdelridge said:
    Hi.
    I got in a float tank last weekend and have been super calm ever since.

    Every time I float I'm like this for a few days


    gorgeous!
    gonna make an appointment for tomorrow right now. I've been told you really get it after three visits, and I'm stoked to try. I "got there" a little bit, twice, during my first float.


  • dukeofdelridge said:
    twoply said:
    dukeofdelridge said:
    Hi.
    I got in a float tank last weekend and have been super calm ever since.

    Every time I float I'm like this for a few days


    gorgeous!
    gonna make an appointment for tomorrow right now. I've been told you really get it after three visits, and I'm stoked to try. I "got there" a little bit, twice, during my first float.

    Okay, I Googled this and I'm curious, intrigued and to be honest, maybe a little scared to try it myself. Care to share more?

    Edit: It's no secret, but I've never been drunk nor high. I've always been 100% aware of my surroundings at all times, which is why the thought of this scares me a little.

  • DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,788 Posts
Sign In or Register to comment.