??? please help me put a name to this song ???

leftrightleftright 101 Posts
edited October 2012 in Strut Central
i had a name for this file back in the Napster days when some crazy Austrian dude had taken his 45's and made them into mp3's. after years of transferring files from one computer to the other i had lost the title and artist. i don't like coming here asking for ID's so this will be one of those rare times i ask The Strut for some help. i try and do my best to help you guys ID stuff whenever these topics come up so i'm hoping for a little assistance in return this time.

thought it was some German name for the artist but i can't be sure. 100% positive it's not Leo Sayer either.

also i prefer Off The Wall.

thank you.

the track in question:

Comments

• yo where the smart people at?

54 views and nothing?

thought you guys were good at this stuff

guess i'll take this mystery elsewhere

i'm out

• you forgot to delete the snippet, and actually take your ball home.

sorry we couldn't serve you fast enough.

• i apologize for my impatience. thought since i'm not a regular here i was just getting ignored.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    I tried to check this earlier, but my iphone won't let me.

Embed it so I can click and hear it right away--DivShare links are not iphone friendly. I think the easier you make it for people, the more likely people will try to identify it for you.

Kindly,
    parallax

• thanks for the advice, p. i just edited my first post to include a youtube link.

and again apologies to everyone here for coming across as an obnoxious dick before. i'm an old man and i didn't get my nap in so i was a little grumpy. please forgive. actually haven't slept properly in a few days so my mood is out of sorts.

will wait this one out and hopefully someone will be able to identify this. been missing a title for this for about 15 years so what's a little more waiting right?

thanks again for reading. love you guys.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    here you go..

• i'm just impressed with the stars on the thread title....

• upskiboo said:
    here you go..

wow. i'm speechless right now. just when i thought all hope was lost you come through on this. i didn't even want to post this on here because everybody hates these threads and it's also embarrassing but now i'm glad i did. upskiboo, not only do i worship you for helping me out on this, you were my second choice to vote for on the Scorpio beatoff. you are a saint and a beat wizard. i will now be forever in debt to you for this. can't even begin to thank you enough and i know i probably didn't even deserve an answer for my previous behavior and probably should've been made to suffer for that. it's good to know there still are some kind and forgiving people left on Earth.

i will probably go back to lurking and do my best to help out in all song id threads once again. thanks to everyone for listening and trying to help me out on this one.

- leftright -