www.retronaut.co/

and dem...

No work being done this affer.

Comments

• J i m s t e r said:
    www.retronaut.co/

and dem...

this is dope, i have seen this before with a few other like this (same concept) i'd like to have a poster of this, the "would 400 LP's fit in your house" question is hilarious..surely not in the pocket..lol

• dj_cityboy said:
    J i m s t e r said:
    www.retronaut.co/

and dem...

this is dope, i have seen this before with a few other like this (same concept) i'd like to have a poster of this, the "would 400 LP's fit in your house" question is hilarious..surely not in the pocket..lol

and our company definitely wasn't started by rogue time travelers from 33 years in the future, like at all

• oripsorips 238 Posts
    walter_chron said:
    dj_cityboy said:
    J i m s t e r said:
    www.retronaut.co/

and dem...

and our company definitely wasn't started by rogue time travelers from 33 years in the future, like at all

The ad comes from artwork done by Alex Varanese: http://www.alexvaranese.com/work/alt1977

Believed it at first, until Google solved the mystery. Nice work from the artist, by the way.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    Gap in the market for man to step up and make an iCase like this. Sell it to the folks who bought these: