A$$ Clowns - possibly NSFW

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited August 2012 in Strut Central

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Horrible song, hilarious video.

I can pass on the hoes, but I would like that bouncin' titty cake for my birthday.

Also, why is dude wearing a pony hair sweater on such a gorgeous day?! Unless it's a chilly day, in which case...why are the big booty hoes wearing bikinis?!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I turned the sound off after the first viewing. (Yea, I watched it more than once, what?)

Tone down the acid-trip chaos and who hasn't been to family house parties like that? How well they captured that is the best part of the video to me.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    bassie said:
    who hasn't been to family house parties like that? How well they captured that is the best part of the video to me.

Really?! Man, my family house parties were NEVER that crazy. Not even non-family house parties were that nuts. Those were more in line with Quik's "Tonight" or "Pitch In Ona Party" and, though it wasn't in a house, Lighter Shade Of Brown's "On A Sunday Afternoon."

The toddler to grandma age group, chairs lined-up along the walls, food and drinks everywhere, half- to fully-drunk uncles, random cousins' GFs and BFs loitering about, a couple of screaming bawling kids pawned off on the older family members, poor attempt at cleaning the place up before people arrived, pure madness in the back, mini parties splintering off the main house party and general riding around on bikes, leaving the party and coming back through the whole thing...

That it starts with some kid looking over the banister is perfect, too. lol I can remember one party I did that, refused to go downstairs as much as I wanted to but didn't for some weird pouting teenage reason.

edit - yea definitely not that nuts for us either. But again, they captured the essence really well and then went crazy on it

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I was expecting Tyler the Creator to pop out of a cake.

and for the record, I disagree with the lady in the pink dress being the baddest lady at the party.

• bassie said:
    and for the record, I disagree with the lady in the pink dress being the baddest lady at the party.

Girl with the gold lam?? bikini with the hot pink fishnets.. EASILY.

Close second is the girl with blue and pink bathing suit. She looks a little more subdued. She's only 17 though, lying about her age in order to work at the strip club.

I wouldn't turn down having drinks with any of these women. Mmmm, on second thought, the gal beating on the clown should stay at home.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    "she got a big booty, so i call her 'big booty'"

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    girl with blue and pink bathing suit.

Meh - the funnest gals are out of the spotlight doing their own thing.

Short blue haired gal is my favourite superhero in the video.