Soul Strut WTF?

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited August 2012 in Strut Central
It seems like every six months there is a menstrual-like cycle of bloody wankers that invade this place on cue and in unison.

b/w

A guy logs on to Soul Strut and poasts "All these new Strutters are flaming assholes"
The next Strutter poasts "That offends me!"
Dude #1 says "But you're not one of the new Strutters"
Strutter #2 answers "I know, I'm a flaming asshole".

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Have I missed this happening right now? Plaese to direct me to thread in question.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Kinetic said:
    Have I missed this happening right now? Plaese to direct me to thread in question.

You can't be serious.....or has the whole world gone off the deep end?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Extra bad lately??? This type of shit makes me want to not want to pull the plug. Thank god for the Beat Off.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Don't cut off the nose to spite the face, just remove the boogers.

(yea, I know, it's not a perfect analogy)

RAJ said:
    Extra bad lately??? This type of shit makes me want to not want to pull the plug. Thank god for the Beat Off.

Beat Offs > Jerk Offs

bassie said:
    Don't cut off the nose to spite the face, just remove the boogers.

(yea, I know, it's not a perfect analogy)

Actually, I like this and will probably use it myself at some point

• DO

NOT

ENGAGE

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Thank god for the Beat Off.

:oh_my:

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    DO

NOT

ENGAGE

This has been my stance since DAY ONE (wish I could remember my original quote) yet people STILL do it. Oft-times it's the same people that turn around and complain about the nonsense too! Ignore the obvious trolling and eventually they'll just give up and stop or leave. Ignore 'em completely too, don't give them anything to respond to. It's not rocket science.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I

Will

Try

• LaserWolf said:
    I

Will

Try

i always think of the Halloween episode of the simpsons where the big neon signs come to life and start destroying the city. paul anka tells us to stop looking at them and they just go away. it's been a very helpful mental excercise imagining a huge neon cowboy banging away on a keyboard somewhere very lonely.

it's not hard to tell when someone is posting here because there is literally no one else who will listen to them in te real world.

vintageinfants said:
    LaserWolf said:
    I

Will

Try

i always think of the Halloween episode of the simpsons where the big neon signs come to life and start destroying the city. paul anka tells us to stop looking at them and they just go away. it's been a very helpful mental imagining a huge neon cowboy banging away on a keyboard somewhere lonely.

it's not hard to tell when someone is posting here because there is literally no one else who will listen to them in te real world.

Other than record store owners and staff.

I wish I had YouTubes at work to insert that Kids in the Hall "How much do you think my head weighs?" skit.

• Bear claw, who has PMed me to prove he is real, is the same person as Stinkie, right?

I'm not one to diss people on here, but every post is like nails on a chalkboard with this bizarre naive sincerity. It's not about record knowledge or anything, it's about chiming in on every topic with a robotic wind flow of hollow insights.

And to those guys, if you're real, I'm not trying to attack you, but something is off.

• Bear claw's olive garden comment did make me laugh out loud.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

Damn dude... why you gotta point me out like that!?!?! That's cold son...

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    Bear claw is the same person as Stinkie, right?
    My thoughts exactly.

Not feeling the back-and-forth between himself in the King Crimson thread at all.
    Dude(s) need to get a grip.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    Bear claw, who has PMed me to prove he is real, is the same person as Stinkie, right?

I'm not one to diss people on here, but every post is like nails on a chalkboard with this bizarre naive sincerity. It's not about record knowledge or anything, it's about chiming in on every topic with a robotic wind flow of hollow insights.

And to those guys, if you're real, I'm not trying to attack you, but something is off.
    He's lilmonstu

• It was funny when Batmon did the Selina Kyle responses to himself and it was kind of weird, but bc and Stinkie are not Batmon.

I think Selina was real...other people on the Board knew her, no?

• I thought he admitted it was him. Hmm.

!!!!!

There were even pictures! Who was she then?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    I thought he admitted it was him. Hmm.

Batmon's other alias was Lucious Fox, wasn't it?

Really should have been Bruce Wayne, but still.

Yes. I suck at spotting aliases....unless they have obviously related names lol

Only one I knew because both the real and fake expressed their dislike for me in basically the same way lol

And I'm pretty sure I know who downtownrobbrown is

Batmon had a slew at one time.
    She was he as was him.*

A change was made to the board that allowed only one user per ip.

* Do I sound like stinky now?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Herm said:
    (wish I could remember my original quote)

I remember now. It was something like "A gang of crickets will kill a motherf*cker."

Anyways, Selina Kyle was a real poster. Batmon just used to try and flirt with her.

Never understood the multiple "fake" profiles. I mean, it was hilarious in rare situations and in small doses (i.e. Punani Prince or whatever), but as regular fake-out kinda thing it's lame/not funny.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I am Batman.....(Bale-like gravely lisp or Keaton-esque intonation).

I was Lucious Fox......but RAJ put him out to graze like Easy Reader in Unforgiven.

I was never Selina Kyle, but i have no doubt she saw my name up in herr and used it as a reference.
    She was a buddy of the Ugly Duckling MC.

And yes I got my successful flirt on.

Alias are cool if u have the game to make folks not see the distinction.

• batmon said:
    I am Batman.....(Bale-like gravely lisp or Keaton-esque intonation).

I was Lucious Fox......but RAJ put him out to graze like Easy Reader in Unforgiven.

I was never Selina Kyle, but i have no doubt she saw my name up in herr and used it as a reference.
    She was a buddy of the Ugly Duckling MC.

And yes I got my successful flirt on.

Alias are cool if u have the game to make folks not see the distinction.

Shoot, that's what I meant. Lucious.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

• "A gang of crickets will kill a motherf*cker"

i really dont see what hte big deal is. struts still pretty much similar in my eyes. a little less traffic from ten years ago, but shit changes and folks grow up. music talk is thin sometimes but weve already covered much a lot of it over the years. waxi is a lot thicker with music threads but they are also way more eclectic and along with it definitely seem to embrace a hefty weight more in goatshit. im not even dissing. i love that site too. but here is still cool and still got character for days. hows some trolly folls gonna keep you from navigating. i mean new dude ricky motherfucking forcefield just eneterd the stage with this shit so i got no complaints: