Turtles

jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Not the group but the reptiles.But I was wondering if there's any other strutters with turtles.If so please rep.I don't have pics now, but one's a False Map and the other is a Red Eared Slider 3years old.

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    right about now i got a turtlehead,

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    right about now i got a turtlehead,

• Full of that turtle, got 40 smelling like skunk

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I've had two red eared sliders. one given to me when a friend moved, the other rescued from a flea market. worst pets ever!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    We had this turtle at my folks house, in fact they still have it. Goes by the name of "Carolo".

One night I was parking the car (alcohol in my veins) and run over the poor thing. Took it to the veterinary and the guy just glued it back together with some kind of epoxi glue

He's alive and kicking (not much of a kicker though)

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I had a box turtle named Sam when I was a kid...let him go when we went camping about a year after I got him.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    We had this turtle at my folks house, in fact they still have it. Goes by the name of "Carolo".

One night I was parking the car (alcohol in my veins) and run over the poor thing. Took it to the veterinary and the guy just glued it back together with some kind of epoxi glue

He's alive and kicking (not much of a kicker though)

You ran over a turtle? Was the turtle in the driveway or did you drive through the house?

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    worst pets ever!

blasphemy!!!

Some of my most Zenist moments have occured while watching my turtles and listening to records.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    worst pets ever!

blasphemy!!!

Some of my most Zenist moments have occured while watching my turtles and listening to records.
    stoner.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    You ran over a turtle? Was the turtle in the driveway or did you drive through the house?
    In the state I was I could clearly tell where the house was, but poor Carolo didn't have a chance. Was a nice, warm summer night, he happened to be chilling right on the driveway to the garage.
    Little thing was bleeding, I was just hoping for the worst. I remember looking for a Carolo look-alike in case he didn't make it back home.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    worst pets ever!

blasphemy!!!

stoner.
    Oh yeah that too.

Tried to get the turtles stoned once but they weren't feelin it.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Once in Venezuela I kicked a turtle half way across a tiled room by mistake. I felt terrible but the little thing didn't seem to mind at all.

• BATTLE OF THE BANDS! WHite WHale, '68