Olympic Babes

Comments

• YemskyYemsky 707 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    DocMcCoy said:

Why the long face?

Love that they had to indicate the horse was on the (left).

It looks funny, but I think it was meant in a "serious" way as she is actually British Royalty.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    bassie said:
    Love blond hair with dark brows and eyes.

Cosign:

Mariel Zagunis (US flag bearer)

Her eyes and brows aren't dark.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Yemsky said:
    J i m s t e r said:
    DocMcCoy said:

Why the long face?

Love that they had to indicate the horse was on the (left).

It looks funny, but I think it was meant in a "serious" way as she is actually British Royalty.

Really? Dang.
    Still, would rather have a horse on the throne than Charles.

b/w

Watching women's hockey. New Zealand v Argentina, and there's about two women on the pitch that I wouldn't given the chance. Maybe it's the short skirt + poney tail combo.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:

Why the long face?

Her facial features remind me of Freddie Mercury

• YemskyYemsky 707 Posts
    Snapping said:
    DocMcCoy said:

Why the long face?

Her facial features remind me of Freddie Mercury

BTW: Can we please agree that she should have never made into a thread called "Olympic Babes"!

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Just watched a combined 36 stone of judoka throwing each other around the mat amid a tangle of limbs, and found it strangely....alluring.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    This guy has about 40+ other similarly themed videos of his trips to athletic meets. mad creepy.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i dont have any photos but nearly the entire field of the womens steeple chase last night was

one of the competitors was this lady from latvia

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

sayin tho

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Okem said:
    This guy has about 40+ other similarly themed videos of his trips to athletic meets. mad creepy.

So creepy you watched them all and posted one to another site.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

The lady in the R Crumb documentary that was mad at his headless lady comic must scream at her computer over pages like this. Personally I think the hands are in the way.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Marta Menegatti

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    She got the sexy eyes.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Marta Menegatti

Dark eyes and sexy smile = killer combination

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    volumen said:
    Okem said:

So creepy you watched them all and posted one to another site.
    Well, I didn't make it through all of them..

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    A couple of the Turkish volleyball players were incredibly pretty:

Neslihan Darnel

Naz Aydemir

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    there were a bunch of hot US sprinters/hurdlers.

track and indoor volleyball are the hottest sports.

at the risk of alienating the many male fans of the sport, I think women's beach volleyball is wack and should not be an olympic sport. It's like, we already *got* that sport (volleyball). Do we really need a sexed up version of it?

why not take greco-roman wrestling and add bikinis and baby oil? (this is not a serious suggestion; I am merely making a point.)

The rock music interludes are the last straw for me; there's no real dignity in this sport; doesn't feel Olympian.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

at the risk of alienating the many male fans of the sport, I think women's beach volleyball is wack and should not be an olympic sport. It's like, we already *got* that sport (volleyball). Do we really need a sexed up version of it?

I agree with you Captain Buzzkill. Eliminate both men's and women's beach volleyball, trampoline (?), bicycling in a team circle (worst Olympic sport evar) and any X games they wanna intro to the games.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    The_Non said:
    bicycling in a team circle (worst Olympic sport evar)
    Some of the cycling events seem a little ridiculous and straight up confusing, but team events are a big part of cycling & personally I found the team sprint events to one of the most entertaining things I've watched so far.

Anyone watching the shot putt babes?

Jeebus.

One of 'em looks like Norman Collier.

Okem said:
    The_Non said:
    Some of the cycling events seem a little ridiculous and straight up confusing, but team events are a big part of cycling & personally I found the team sprint events to one of the most entertaining things I've watched so far.

I hear that, just an opinion. I found it painfully boring and ridiculous though.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    The_Non said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

I agree with you Captain Buzzkill. Eliminate both men's and women's beach volleyball, trampoline (?), bicycling in a team circle (worst Olympic sport evar) and any X games they wanna intro to the games.

also on the chopping blcok should be:

- race walking (!)
    - synch swimming (I will entertain arguments for synch diivng)
    - rythmic gymnastics
    - handball (my apologies to any Slavs in here)
    - kayak

time to get back to basics.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    The_Non said:
    Okem said:
    The_Non said:

I hear that, just an opinion. I found it painfully boring and ridiculous though.
    I think the fact that 'we' are winning a lot of the races goes a long way to adding to the enjoyment of it all. Gives a taste of what it must be like to be a Meriman or a genetically modified Chinese when watching the Olympics.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts

:game_over:

JectWon said:

:game_over:

Sweet Jesus McGillicutty

• How about this Armenian Weight Lifting beauty? Meline Daluzyan

This is a woman, no shit! If this gargoyle doesn't warrant a gender inspection I don't know what does

• we need more Leryn after those last few posts

The 2 and the 6 just won the lottery

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Okem said:
    The_Non said:
    Okem said:
    The_Non said:

I think the fact that 'we' are winning a lot of the races goes a long way to adding to the enjoyment of it all. Gives a taste of what it must be like to be a Meriman or a genetically modified Chinese when watching the Olympics.

There's a cycling equivalent of the heptathalon called 'The Omnium'. This is a pretty cool name. One of the events I've never seen before, and it's fucking awesome. It should be called Teh Highlander; approx 20 cyclists do laps, and every two laps the last person to cross the line is out of the race. The race continues until there is only one.

Closing stages: