IDEAS I HAD FOR NEW THREAD TOPICS

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
The pharmacy still doesn't have my medication ready yet, so I thought I'd waste a little time coming up with some ideas for new threads. Now, rather than just bombard y'all with countless threads that may not be of interest to anybody, I thought I'd run some of these topic ideas by y'all folls first and see what you think-Most Beloved CondimentExotic Pets- Yay Or Nay?PhilosophystrutBody Hair Issues (Dingleberry Related)Best Blood Bank ExperiencesAny Bastards In The Hizzouse? Raise Your Hand (Mine Is Already Up)Best Records To Play While BathingWhen Did YOU First Discover The Joys Of Self-Pleasuring?Receding Hairlines (and / or Grey Hairs)Affairs- Who Has 'Em?Return Of The Deep Fried Foods ThreadOkay... Who Here Has Had An STD Before? (Don't Lie)Romance With Records"And When There's... Nothin' To Eat I Bite My Nails"Who Here Is An Eskimo?People Making Moves In The Real World Yet Still Spending Hours On Soulstrut Daily... What The Fuck Is Wrong With You???Women Who Squirt And The Men Who Love ThemIf any of these has potential let me know (or just start the thread yo' self, whatever). I REALLY need my medicine.

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

Body Hair Issues (Dingleberry Related)

Any Bastards In The Hizzouse? Raise Your Hand (Mine Is Already Up)

Okay... Who Here Has Had An STD Before? (Don't Lie)

I like these ones

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    Phill, if you gonna take a poll, you need to do it right:
    FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1124899161pkny">

New Thread Topics[/b]

Most Beloved Condiment

Exotic Pets- Yay Or Nay?

Philosophystrut

Best Blood Bank Experiences

Any Bastards In The Hizzouse? Raise Your Hand (Mine Is Already Up)

Best Records To Play While Bathing

When Did YOU First Discover The Joys Of Self-Pleasuring?

Receding Hairlines (and / or Grey Hairs)

Affairs- Who Has 'Em?

Return Of The Deep Fried Foods Thread

Okay... Who Here Has Had An STD Before? (Don't Lie)

Romance With Records

"And When There's... Nothin' To Eat I Bite My Nails"

Who Here Is An Eskimo?

People Making Moves In The Real World Yet Still Spending Hours On Soulstrut Daily... What The Fuck Is Wrong With You???

Women Who Squirt And The Men Who Love Them

INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    These are all great except for Favorite Condiment, or maybe the food ones in general.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    PHILL FOR STRUTTER OF THE YEAR!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    off the hook phill...it's like the same bug that had bit Mangoman and then Einstein has now made it's way to Philly...lol

Exotic Pets-yay or nay? (Feelin it)

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i suppose i could comment on each and everyone of those... but nothing about popeyes' side dishes?

• Philosophystrut

what was the aim for this one? You want strutters views on Friedrich Nietzsche and Thomas Hobbes? or their own philosophies?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Damn there was no "THIS POST IS FOR MY CANUCKIANS (hoser dudes) ONLY"

So I voted for the eskimo one. Cause you all know we all live in igloos right?

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Philosophystrut

what was the aim for this one? You want strutters views on Friedrich Nietzsche and Thomas Hobbes? or their own philosophies?

Soulstrut is loaded with knowledgeable folls, so I figured a thread on philosophy, philosophers, your own philosophical views etc. might be a good look. I don't know a whole lot about it really, but I used to be a pretty good street corner philosopher back when I was in them skreets. Always tellin' niggaz what they need to do to get their lives right and shit (they never listened). A few years ago I got some books on existentialism and tried to get into it, but I can't front- the shit made my brain numb.
    (Whoops, too much info... let me save some of this for the actual thread!)

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I love how "WHO HERE IS AN ESKIMO" is an actual frontrunner in the poll.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Most Beloved Condiment

I can answer this one right here

I like this idea of "thread title focus group" proliferation containment

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I love how "WHO HERE IS AN ESKIMO" is an actual frontrunner in the poll.

SIRACHAN FOR DAYZ

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts
    Hmmmh, i still know very well: It was a beautiful warm summerday. Mum wasn't there yet and i felt somehow strange. I went in the bathromm and...
    wait, mum's calling

• edubedub 715 Posts
    Most Beloved Condiment

Cock Sauce

Most Beloved Condiment

Cock Sauce

No No thats this:

The other thing we call Rooster Sauce!!!

There was once an american dude who thought we lived in buildings made of just ice (not the hiphop group(that'd be some weird shit)) and that they even contained elevators made out of ice! (I'm from Iceland).

Oh, and I voted for:

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Oh, and I voted for:

We MUST explore this. In depth (no pun intended). It is so necessary.

There was once an american dude who thought we lived in buildings made of just ice (not the hiphop group(that'd be some weird shit)) and that they even contained elevators made out of ice! (I'm from Iceland).

When I was a kid playing hockey I was at a tournie in syracuse NY (Which is like a 5 hour drive away) and I had to stay with a family there for the weekend. I'm dead serious... The whole family thought I lived in one. I was nine... I bullshitted them tho and said hell ya.. And continued to tell them that when I turn 10 my dad was going to give me a dog sled of my very own! They loved it!

• Oh, and I voted for:

I have a friend who was going to start a mail-order adult video business specializing in gusher flicks, called "The Gusher King". Ended up pussing out because it's illegal to send that through the mail.

Those movies are fake, though, mostly it's just urination.

Recommended viewing: American Gushers 2

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Oh, and I voted for:

Yall know enough about my wife already... but for real, I had an experience with this a few months ago and it totally messed me up for about three days... no joke...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Oh, and I voted for:

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Oh, and I voted for:

Yall know enough about my wife already... but for real, I had an experience with this a few months ago and it totally messed me up for about three days... no joke...

Raise Your Hand (Mine Is Already Up)

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

wanted to steal a bottle of this not too long ago....

File Under | PHO SHO

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Most Beloved Condiment

As I was slathering this on my lunch today, I thought the label would make an ill ass T-shirt.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts

Philosophystrut

Soulstrut is loaded with knowledgeable folls, so I figured a thread on philosophy, philosophers, your own philosophical views etc. might be a good look. I don't know a whole lot about it really, but I used to be a pretty good street corner philosopher back when I was in them skreets. Always tellin' niggaz what they need to do to get their lives right and shit (they never listened). A few years ago I got some books on existentialism and tried to get into it, but I can't front- the shit made my brain numb.
    (Whoops, too much info... let me save some of this for the actual thread!)

Drop that philiosphy strut. I can break down everything except my own life.

By the way, existentialism is supposed to make you're brain numb.