2»

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    asprin said:
    james said:
    asstro said:
    the Strut version of "Broken Language"
    A classic, no doubt. From the one dolo, I believe:

the vest sweater wearer, action figurine package tearer, the novelty tie rocker, self inflicted cock blocker, the mayonaise spreader, the watch french flick double header, the wannabe big thinker, soy milk drinker, the sandal on the foot guy, the 'gee they seem scary' dont even look guy, the shook guy, the 'will people think im smart' if I say I read this book guy, the police teller, the hair geller, the inaccurately described record seller, the scented candle smeller, the fruit of the loom appologist, the amateur psyhcologist, the self apointed this is why they flopped dead career pathologist, the im trying real hard but im as cool as an ologist, the side parting comber, the small boner, the frequent mom phoner, the friday night home aloner, the girl not haver, the sock stabber, the recycled paper bagger, the mr send cheap cheese and wine hamper

This needs to be recorded. Who'se got the connect to get it done?!

Woh! Tsega in the howse!

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    asprin said:
    james said:
    asstro said:

the vest sweater wearer, action figurine package tearer, the novelty tie rocker, self inflicted cock blocker, the mayonaise spreader, the watch french flick double header, the wannabe big thinker, soy milk drinker, the sandal on the foot guy, the 'gee they seem scary' dont even look guy, the shook guy, the 'will people think im smart' if I say I read this book guy, the police teller, the hair geller, the inaccurately described record seller, the scented candle smeller, the fruit of the loom appologist, the amateur psyhcologist, the self apointed this is why they flopped dead career pathologist, the im trying real hard but im as cool as an ologist, the side parting comber, the small boner, the frequent mom phoner, the friday night home aloner, the girl not haver, the sock stabber, the recycled paper bagger, the mr send cheap cheese and wine hamper

Why is Dolo banned?

This shit's hilarious.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    asprin said:
    james said:
    asstro said:

:face_melt: :hi:

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    asprin said:
    james said:
    asstro said:

Too bad there is nobody here who makes beats and has a record label.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    asprin said:
    james said:
    asstro said:

Why is Dolo banned?

This shit's hilarious.

Refusing mulitple meet-n-drink requests.
    His things the Strut is about vs things Dolo is about poast was also gold.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    Horseleech said:
    asprin said:
    james said:
    asstro said:

Why is Dolo banned?

This shit's hilarious.

Refusing mulitple meet-n-drink requests.

Which furthers my suspicions that he's thirteen, but that only makes his posts more awesome.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts