What did I miss?

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited June 2012 in Strut Central
So, what's crackin?

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    gay disco, strut shutdown in 2013, ashleymadison, & CCR is worlds' greatest rock band

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Burns said:
    strut shutdown in 2013

Waaaaaaaaaa????

where has this been discussed/announced
    $$related?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    And fake "Mardi Gras" without the bells!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Burns said:
    strut shutdown in 2013

False.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Hooray. I voted for CCR in that thread. I knew I'd pick a winner sooner or later.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    ashleymadison?!?

Whence?

Kindly,
    parallax

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Burns said:
    gay disco, strut shutdown in 2013, ashleymadison, & CCR is worlds' greatest rock band

A fallacy I created for our lawyer, I apologize, but DJ fuckstick aka sheep is moving out of soul strut as we speak over bob james, dj supreme, and mardi gras bells. :comedy_gold:

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Burns said:
    Burns said:

A fallacy I created for our lawyer, I apologize, but DJ fuckstick aka sheep is moving out of soul strut as we speak over bob james, dj supreme, and mardi gras bells. :comedy_gold:

DJ fuckstick? LOL! He really struck out badly on that "Mardi Gras" play, which is unfortunate. Could've been an amazing thread.

Kindly,
    parallax

Burns said:
    Burns said:

DJ fuckstick aka sheep i

The Internet is not good for that dude AT ALL.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Burns said:
    Burns said:

DJ fuckstick aka sheep i

The web definitely has a way of making nice, personable, and fun people react and look incredibly bad. I've struggled with this plenty. The medium is definitely the message.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Possum Tom said:
    RAJ said:
    Burns said:
    Burns said:

DJ fuckstick aka sheep i

The web definitely has a way of making nice, personable, and fun people react and look incredibly bad. I've struggled with this plenty. The medium is definitely the message.

no shit.

Hi Tom

• sheep is the man. fuck yall haha

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    The American in England did not sleep with the Swede.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Possum Tom said:

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Possum Tom said:
    The medium is definitely the message.

Broken links everywhere
    People posting fake records man they just don't care
    Post from my cell, where are my boys?
    Facebook got em movin out I guess I got no choice
    Regged on the first day, I go way back
    Check my post count and give me props for that.
    I tried to get away but I couldn't get far,
    Because I'm looking for some files in the format of rar.

Don't PM me cuz I'm close to the edge.
    My box is full, use my email instead huh huh huh huh huh huh.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    Possum Tom said:

Broken links everywhere

Why no FB Like button on individual posts? I want my news feed to show friends and family this.

• swissbeatzswissbeatz 152 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    Possum Tom said:

Broken links everywhere

:comedy_gold:

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    Possum Tom said:

Broken links everywhere

:face_melt:

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    without saba's post we would have missed that gem!!!!!!!!!!!
    SS rap song #2 in the makings (throwback edition)

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    It's not topping the Strut version of "Broken Language" (where is that post?), but it's pretty hot.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Possum Tom said:
    RAJ said:
    look incredibly bad.

no shit.

Hi Tom

hi adam

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Wait a minute...

Someone else uploaded this video to youtube almost 3 years after I did and titled it the same? LMAO.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    asstro said:
    the Strut version of "Broken Language"
    A classic, no doubt. From the one dolo, I believe:

the vest sweater wearer, action figurine package tearer, the novelty tie rocker, self inflicted cock blocker, the mayonaise spreader, the watch french flick double header, the wannabe big thinker, soy milk drinker, the sandal on the foot guy, the 'gee they seem scary' dont even look guy, the shook guy, the 'will people think im smart' if I say I read this book guy, the police teller, the hair geller, the inaccurately described record seller, the scented candle smeller, the fruit of the loom appologist, the amateur psyhcologist, the self apointed this is why they flopped dead career pathologist, the im trying real hard but im as cool as an ologist, the side parting comber, the small boner, the frequent mom phoner, the friday night home aloner, the girl not haver, the sock stabber, the recycled paper bagger, the mr send cheap cheese and wine hamper

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    james said:
    the vest sweater wearer, action figurine package tearer, the novelty tie rocker, self inflicted cock blocker, the mayonaise spreader, the watch french flick double header, the wannabe big thinker, soy milk drinker, the sandal on the foot guy, the 'gee they seem scary' dont even look guy, the shook guy, the 'will people think im smart' if I say I read this book guy, the police teller, the hair geller, the inaccurately described record seller, the scented candle smeller, the fruit of the loom appologist, the amateur psyhcologist, the self apointed this is why they flopped dead career pathologist, the im trying real hard but im as cool as an ologist, the side parting comber, the small boner, the frequent mom phoner, the friday night home aloner, the girl not haver, the sock stabber, the recycled paper bagger, the mr send cheap cheese and wine hamper

So incredible

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    james said:

So incredible

I think I was the hair geller.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    DOR said:
    Wait a minute...

Someone else uploaded this video to youtube almost 3 years after I did and titled it the same? LMAO.

I'm amazed...whats even better is both have recent comments.

Guzzo said:
    DOR said:
    Wait a minute...

I'm amazed...whats even better is both have recent comments.

Cheese Cake Diet

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    Possum Tom said:

Broken links everywhere

Five. Stars.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    DJ_Enki said:
    james said:

So incredible

I think I was the hair geller.

Ah, you missed:

The overflowing cofferer, The undercover officer, the I-Live-Here ???th-Welsh internet fight-offerer

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    james said:
    asstro said:
    the Strut version of "Broken Language"
    A classic, no doubt. From the one dolo, I believe:

This needs to be recorded. Who'se got the connect to get it done?!