Any recommends like Szabos Mizrab?

novasolnovasol 204 Posts
edited May 2012 in Strut Central
Any other tracks that mirror Gabor Szabos intro to "Mizrab"?

Comments

• YemskyYemsky 708 Posts
    There was another thread on that topic recently. Check there. http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/73910/

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    Yemsky said:
    There was another thread on that topic recently. Check there. http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/73910/

I remember the whole "Mizrab" LP sucked. Because of that it's sitting in my sales box for ages. Should I revisit?

• OligeeOligee 289 Posts
    Axelrod's Sandy comes to mind intro wise, though a lot darker and more melancholy

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Anyone know if this is good?

• Horseleech said:
    Anyone know if this is good?

it is excellent, i highly reccomend it. electric steez (more sac than the cti's of tghis era) with euromen like janne schaffer. tight version of mizrab on this one. plus, he is wearing a one-peice, purple, velour jumpsuit on the cover.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    The pizza there sucks.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:

plus, he is wearing a one-peice, purple, velour jumpsuit on the cover.
    How do you know the suit is in one piece? I don't have the LP, are more pictures shown on the back of the sleeve (or is it GF?)??

I MUST KNOW THIS OR I WILL NOT SLEEP WELL TONIGHT.

• leon said:
    crabmongerfunk said:

plus, he is wearing a one-peice, purple, velour jumpsuit on the cover.
    How do you know the suit is in one piece? I don't have the LP, are more pictures shown on the back of the sleeve (or is it GF?)??

I MUST KNOW THIS OR I WILL NOT SLEEP WELL TONIGHT.

its a gf. a caregful examination of the back photo of gabor looking wistfully towards a pond in the outfit reveals that he is wearing a belt. so to answer your question, in fact, it does not appear to be a one-peice. sorry to get your hopes up.

bonus beat: the interior shot of gabor has him making an incredible shred-face whilst wailing on a fender strat.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts