Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Unless dude came back from the dead, he's just a cannibal and not a zombie.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    I think the police have ensured that he's got the chance.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Duderonomy said:

At that point Pepper Spray is nothing more than a condiment!

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    PCP is helluva drug!

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    This story is so beyond fucked up.

Eerily similar to a local story here a year or two back where a guy on a greyhound bus started stabbing the guy in the seat next to him, decapitated him and started eating him.

Turns out dude was schizophrenic off his meds and thought the victim was an "alien" and the voices told him he had to kill him.

Scary shit.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Duderonomy said:

At that point Pepper Spray is nothing more than a condiment!

Haha.

Wait a minute, was it an Onion headline, or were police trying to say that pepper-spraying students was one of their five a day?

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    so eating some guy's face because you're high on lsd/meth/whatever makes you a cannibal now ?
    smh @ the media

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    man....did i read that dude waws bumpin lines of "Bath Salts"...i mean WTF is that all about...man i know when i was in junior high (87/88) dudes were buying "icey drops" which were like a mouth fresher and drinking them tryna get drunk...and i thought that was weird..

i also remember the first time i saw a hobo/homeless dude drink Lysol from the can, while we were trying to paint at the edge of a train yard and that shit totally freaked me out...

this is like a new level of tryna get high...

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    "Zombies in Miami"

new track off Watch the Throne 2?

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    That's why you always keep a poker ;)

damms said:
    so eating some guy's face because you're high on lsd/meth/whatever makes you a cannibal now ?
    smh @ the media

Are there some Cannibal standards he failed to meat?

yeah...sic on purpose

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    so eating some guy's face because [insert any reason] makes you a cannibal now ?

Haha...You're goddamn right eating someone's face makes you a cannibal.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Unless dude came back from the dead, he's just a cannibal and not a zombie.

I disagree. To me a cannibal is someone who eats pieces of dead people as meat but is otherwise in charge of their mental facilities. A zombie is a senseless ghoul compelled to consume the flesh of the living. They're usually undead, like in the classic Romero films, but If your definition catholic enough to include films like 28 Days Later, then reanimation is not a requirement. This guy sounds much more like a zombie than a cannibal.

i love how they tell everyone what he was on
    may have been under the influence of "bath salts," a drug referred to as the new LSD, according to reports from CNN affiliates in Miami.

y'all know how many kids stole their moms bath salts since this was reported this morning? no different then "borrowing some of mom booze when you were a kid" right? lol, its like when they explain what a madman did to get a knife in his shoe on a plane before he killed everyone, or explaining how some dude made a bomb before he blew him self up..."the suspect took equal amounts of __________ & __________ to make the deadly device" and then detonated it.

so eating some guy's face because [insert any reason] makes you a cannibal now ?

Haha...You're goddamn right eating someone's face makes you a cannibal.

Certainly there is a more politically correct term that doesn't sound so mean.

Face Taster

Nose Nibbler

Cheeky Chewer

day said:

This happened two months ago....dude was possessed by Satan.....no big deal.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    damms said:
    smh @ the media

Did he swallow?

I don't think just chewing makes one a cannibal. If he digested dudes face I'd say it's an act of cannibalism.

How could he be a zombie or a cannibal? I mean, look at his elbows.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Gore is trending...

Hackensack man stabs self, accused of throwing intestines at police

Canada, too

Possible human foot sent to Canadian Conservative Party HQ

I read the miami face muncher had cocaine psychosis

Eugene was "growling like an animal as he swallowed pieces of flesh," before officers fired the initial shot, according to the New York Daily News. Following the initial shot, the suspect continued "chomping on the man's ears, nose and cheeks -- and even tried to gouge out his eyeballs," before cops fired several more shots. Eugene was killed at the scene.

Whether he swallowed or not, he definitely had bad table manners. Growling and chomping, smh.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    day said:

This happened two months ago....dude was possessed by Satan.....no big deal.

Oh shit, 2 YEARS ago. I just heard about it today and grabbed the first link.

what kind of mushrooms are these dudes eating, i must admit that its been a long time since i ate some mushrooms and shit (8/9yrs), but damn man last time me and the homie from Alberta drank some mushroom tea on my back deck, we went and got lost in the woods and had a helluva time, it was like being in Empire Strikes Back, swear to god i saw ewoks that day...i surely didnt kill my friend though...

i guess saying that these dudes were trippin is an understatment...

He was snorting bath salts.

eskay ???@nahright

got a hungry lawyer that'll eat the case and a nigga down in Miami that'll eat your face

bw

Man arrested for biting lips off kitten

"Biters on, biters on the kitty.."
    - shouts to the Fantasy Three

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    This thread has me in tears

HarveyCanal said:
    He was snorting bath salts.

Bath Salts as in MDPV - not actual Bath Salts.
    That'd be the first time your girl really bit your face off after you ask her to get out of the bathroom.

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    what kind of mushrooms are these dudes eating, i must admit that its been a long time since i ate some mushrooms and shit (8/9yrs), but damn man last time me and the homie from Alberta drank some mushroom tea on my back deck, we went and got lost in the woods and had a helluva time, it was like being in Empire Strikes Back, swear to god i saw ewoks that day...i surely didnt kill my friend though...

i guess saying that these dudes were trippin is an understatment...

son, return of the jedi

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I just can't read that story and laugh.
    Not condemning anyone, just saying how it effects me.

Also all reports of mental illness or drug use at this time are speculative.

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts
    TheKindCromang said:

seen a picture of the guys mutilated face, pretty unbelieveable. Might have been the kind thing to do if the cops had shot him to. Hard to see what kind of existence this poor man can ever have again.....

• TheKindCromangTheKindCromang 1,463 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    I just can't read that story and laugh.
    Not condemning anyone, just saying how it effects me.

Also all reports of mental illness or drug use at this time are speculative.

The situation is horrible. I agree. It's the worst.