TNT Jackson (OST related)

DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
edited May 2012 in Strut Central
I've been looking all over the web and I can't find any info for a soundtrack on vinyl or CD ever pressed for this little gem of a flick, nor is there any music credits on the film itself.... Does anyone know if the soundtrack is composed of library joints? If anyone has any info on what library release these tracks came off of i'd be very appreciative. Thanks.

Comments

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    The soundtrack was never commercially available as far as I know. Composer was a Filipino guy, Vicente 'Tito' Sotto, who also composed the soundtrack for a whole string of movies and tv shows in the 70's. Dude is a famous tv presenter actor, composer, and a senator in the Philippines. He did the TNT Jackson soundtrack for Cirio H. Santiago, a big Filipino producer/director who did a few cross over kung fu exploitation flicks with an exotic locale for infamous b movie mogul Roger Cormans' New World Pictures in the 70's. Santiago and Corman also did a kung fu stewardess flick together, back to back with TNT Jackson, called Fly Me. which also has a very ill soundtrack.

Corman and Santiago continued to do a whole slew of 80's rip-off movies together, including an r rated remake (re-hash) of TNT Jackson called 'Firecracker'

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    have you seen this? cool doc on Filipino exploitation...

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    That looks great - I'll check that out