Good thing Rick Ross wasn't Korean

Comments

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    I heard this exact story on the radio a month ago - do they normally wait that long before putting it on the site?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Weird - I didn't see this run until this past weekend. Not sure what happened there.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    ""It basically fed food to the fire."

Sounds tasty.

Shadow works for Wired?

Never heard of the guy, so it's weird that he was number one on the US iTunes charts.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    Never heard of the guy, so it's weird that he was number one on the US iTunes charts.

That just means you're digitally

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Linguistics humor would obviously be in poor taste.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    You definitely shouldn't be allowed to be a rapper unless you have at least a Masters in English. Thank god the internet is here to protect us from such things.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    This was in last months wired magazine too.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I think what rock was looking for was "lick loss"

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    Epik High huh
    I've heard that name before

weird story

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    Just a ploy for the Korean record label "decision makers" to line the pockets of the education-industrial complex by filling cram schools. It doesn't end there, though. Members of the Wu were chess club geeks and 2Mex is a MENSA man, ironically. Large Professor, Dr. Dre, Cut Chemist...the hip-hop has outsmarted us!

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    crazy story.

I think the lesson here is, don't pursue a Korea as a rapper unless you want to risk losing your Seoul.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    phatmoneysack said:
    crazy story.

I think the lesson here is, don't pursue a Korea as a rapper unless you want to risk losing your Seoul.

For the win. There's nothing else to say about this.

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    phatmoneysack said:
    crazy story.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    cray