Happy B-Day Pam Grier

motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
edited May 2012 in Strut Central
To one of the sexiest women ever. One day late, May 26, but better late than never.

Comments

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    ^YES^ :feelin_it:

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Peter Cushing's was yesterday and Vincent Price and Christopher Lee have today, also. I guess it's one of those exploitation genre type of weekends. Fun fact: Pam's favorite designer, Ruthie West, who was responsible for those gaudy midriff outfits in Foxy Brown also did the matching suits for the Jackson 5's and Miracles' live concerts.

• The one and only Foxy Brown, Foster Friday, and more HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    !!!!!!!!!!!
    holy Pryor cocaine prostate

Seventies pin-up Pam Grier and comedian Richard Pryor's doomed 18-month romance ended when he took issue with her requests for him to wear a condom during sex.

The actress' doctor told her that cocaine-user Pryor's sperm was harming her body because it contained traces of the drug.

And he insisted she should demand protected sex.

Appearing on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Thursday to promote her new memoirs, "Foxy: My Life in Three Acts," the Foxy Brown star revealed, "There was an epidemic of a lot of people doing cocaine and it accumulated in the body and often in the prostrate gland and it would come out during your sexual activity, and inside a woman it could harm her.

"(My doctor) said, 'You'll have to ask your mate to wear protection...' It would protect me from getting the drug into my body... and so I had to tell Richard, 'You're gonna have to wear a raincoat', and he had an issue with that. I said, 'It's my life...' I chose me."

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    kala said:
    !!!!!!!!!!!
    holy Pryor cocaine prostate

Seventies pin-up Pam Grier and comedian Richard Pryor's doomed 18-month romance ended when he took issue with her requests for him to wear a condom during sex.

The actress' doctor told her that cocaine-user Pryor's sperm was harming her body because it contained traces of the drug.

And he insisted she should demand protected sex.

Appearing on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Thursday to promote her new memoirs, "Foxy: My Life in Three Acts," the Foxy Brown star revealed, "There was an epidemic of a lot of people doing cocaine and it accumulated in the body and often in the prostrate gland and it would come out during your sexual activity, and inside a woman it could harm her.

"(My doctor) said, 'You'll have to ask your mate to wear protection...' It would protect me from getting the drug into my body... and so I had to tell Richard, 'You're gonna have to wear a raincoat', and he had an issue with that. I said, 'It's my life...' I chose me."

:cokehead:

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    you know your hooked on coke when you pick it OVER sleeping with pam grier.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    So what is here "best" movie?

Foxy Brown vs Coffee?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    So what is her "best" movie?

Foxy Brown vs Coffee?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I'd say Foxy Brown is the better movie, although Coffy has the best scene (Brawling Broads scene, not because it's women fighting, but because it's a GREAT scene) and more Pam nudity.