Collecting items found in record sleeves??

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited May 2012 in Strut Central
I've been collecting hairs I find in record sleeves for over 8 years now and have a whole jar filled and about to start another jar. Does anyone else on here collect anything they find in reocrd sleeves???

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    of course

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I HEARD LDULA HAS A MAD HAIRBALL COLLECTION, DAWGGIE

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Yeah, money.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    doobies

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    haers

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    collecting hair from record sleeves seems a bit extreme to me (not knocking it, the mans gonna do his thang) but that much DNA in a small jar or jars is "different" for sure, ever have a jar break?

i cant say i have found any weird things in record sleeves, came across some weird letters and stuff, but no weed or hairs....

yet!

*great to use if you find yourself in a situation where you need to "cover up sumthin" - throw enough DNA/hair around the place and it would keep investigators or CSI's Horatio busy for ages trying to figure out whos who..lol, game of Clue anyone?

• OligeeOligee 289 Posts
    Ironfeet said:
    I've been collecting hairs I find in record sleeves for over 8 years now and have a whole jar filled and about to start another jar. Does anyone else on here collect anything they find in reocrd sleeves???

ewwww

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Ironfeet said:
    I've been collecting hairs I find in record sleeves for over 8 years now and have a whole jar filled and about to start another jar.

#1 weirdest thing I've ever read on this site.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,100 Posts
    bassie said:
    Ironfeet said:
    I've been collecting hairs I find in record sleeves for over 8 years now and have a whole jar filled and about to start another jar.

#1 weirdest thing I've ever read on this site.

Co-sign that. Totally disgusting. (No disrespect.)

I once found some really earnest poetry/song lyrics accompanied by thin-pen animations of various Afro-Canadian characters (like the cover of On The Corner) in a Margie Joseph S/T. I keep them in that sleeve and re-discover them once a year or so when I listen to this:

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    FIVE YEARS OF TOENAIL CLIPPINGS:

Glass, toenails.
    David Shrigley, 2002

b/w

the fuck you doing bro comeon

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Add it to the 2002 thread!!