Comments

• TheKindCromangTheKindCromang 1,463 Posts
    Thanks B***n!
    Copped!

BTW

Has anyone heard the B-Side on here? "Magic"? Does it live up to it's name?

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    i copped this as well i tried to find some links to the "magic" track, but couldnt seem to find anything....

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    pretty sure there is still a few copies of this at my local spot... shall i cop?

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    pretty sure there is still a few copies of this at my local spot... shall i cop?

has anyone gotten their copy of this?

still waiting on mine...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    It's a fake.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Ahahahaha!!

Shuggie Otis - Inspiration Information / Magic
    Premium Product
    Temporarily Backordered

looks like its on backorder now, which is pretty fuct seeing as it was in stock when i placed my order...

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:

Shuggie Otis - Inspiration Information / Magic
    Premium Product
    Temporarily Backordered

looks like its on backorder now, which is pretty fuct seeing as it was in stock when i placed my order...

I'm still waiting, too. I hope it is not a scam.

• 3rdshow3rdshow 168 Posts
    same here. stll waiting..

i emailed them as soon as i saw that it was on backorder, their site said they try to respond in approx 24hrs...

Dear Shuggie Otis Fan,
    This is regarding your recent order (XXXXXXXXXXX) for Shuggie Otis - Inspiration Information / Magic.
    Unfortunately we're out of stock and won't be getting any new units anytime soon, so we canceled your order and issued a full refund. (If you paid via credit card, you have not been charged.)
    We're really sorry this happened. We would have much preferred to send you your order.
    As a small token of our appreciation, we wanted to offer you a 20% off coupon for anything in the PopMarket Store:
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    (Just insert it at checkout)
    Thank you again for ordering from us.
    We appreciate your business and regret to not having been able to fulfill your order.
    Best regards,
    Your MyPlay Direct Team

dayum

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:

Dear Shuggie Otis Fan,
    This is regarding your recent order (XXXXXXXXXXX) for Shuggie Otis - Inspiration Information / Magic.
    Unfortunately we're out of stock and won't be getting any new units anytime soon, so we canceled your order and issued a full refund. (If you paid via credit card, you have not been charged.)
    We're really sorry this happened. We would have much preferred to send you your order.
    As a small token of our appreciation, we wanted to offer you a 20% off coupon for anything in the PopMarket Store:
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    (Just insert it at checkout)
    Thank you again for ordering from us.
    We appreciate your business and regret to not having been able to fulfill your order.
    Best regards,
    Your MyPlay Direct Team

dayum

I havn't received this email, refund nor the record. I hope mine is on the way...

Has anyone received their record in the meantime?
    A few weeks ago I received this message and nothing else has happened:

Hi XXX,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused. Your order for "Shuggie Otis - Inspiration Information / Magic" is in transit from the warehouse to our shipping facility. The order will be shipped once it becomes available in our warehouse. You can follow the status of your order online using the link below.

Once your product has shipped, this link will also be updated to display your tracking number.

Also, at this point of time we don't have the exact time frame for the availability of the product. As soon as more products arrive to our warehouse it will be shipped to the provided shipping address.

Sincerely,

Sony Music Digital
    C36H
    Victor

shit! that totally contradicts my email from them telling me they wouldnt be getting anymore anytime soon and gave me the refund...

**and now that i check the site, it appears as though its back in stock, i used the 20% off coupon they gave me for the issues..

• 3rdshow3rdshow 168 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    shit! that totally contradicts my email from them telling me they wouldnt be getting anymore anytime soon and gave me the refund...

**and now that i check the site, it appears as though its back in stock, i used the 20% off coupon they gave me for the issues..

Did you check if you have actually received your refund? I don't think I got mine and I sure as hell won't be ordering from them anymore. it's probably too late for a claim too..

Received this a few hours ago:

"Hi XXX,

I apologize for the delay with your order. Our records indicate that the order is still in processing status. Unfortunately, at this time we do not have the exact date of shipment. However, you can expect the order to be shipped in the near future. Meanwhile, if you wish to cancel the order, please get back to us with the confirmation. We can understand if that is your decision.

Sincerely,

Sony Music Digital
    C1E8
    Noah"

I asked them to refund me my money, but until now I have recived nada.

just got a full refund for my order

what a bunch of dicks....

that means my order will be cancelled again, and when i go to their site, the links are still up and the 45 is still showing in stock, if its out of stock with no possibility of coming back in stock, why leave the links up? just to screw with people...

i'll never try to buy from them again, pretty sure i lost my 20% off coupon code as well...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Just buy it on eBay already. Jeez.