What happened to DJ Ferrari?

SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
edited May 2012 in Strut Central
I'm hoping he changed his DJ name and I'm not recognizing his posts.

Comments

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    Forty Fivan (but I could be wrong).

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    disco_che said:
    Forty Fivan

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I can confirm his continued existence in the real world as of last weekend.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    AKA "4D5N".

(I've had it out with him about it not being "4T5N" but us Brits are pedants.)

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Oh hai! Still here... barely... been a busy dude lately. Thanks for checking in! What's new with the Strut? Oh wait, I probably don't want to know.

So yeah... I made the name switcheroo a couple years ago... and sure, 4T5N would be more proper... but I'm hardly proper ;)

I've got some new ish coming in the next couple of weeks... so stay tuned. The archives are all at...

http://www.fortyfivan.com

rootlesscosmo said:
    I can confirm his continued existence in the real world as of last weekend.

It's amazing any of us survived :beerbang:

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    How was NOLA? Eats? Dranks?

gareth said:
    How was NOLA? Eats? Dranks?

Oh man... it was awesome. 2 days of Jazz Fest... one of them kicking it with none other than rootlesscosmo himself. The tone of my trip was set early... wasted! Then 2 days of tech convention... still wasted! I had to give a 20 minute presentation on the Future of Tablets in the Enterprise... exciting stuff... and was near zombie state. Maybe that's why my jokes didn't go over too well :/

I was pretty much stuck in touristy areas with the Jazz Fest and conference, so unfortunately I didn't get much of a chance to explore. Trying to get the tech crowd to go anywhere other than Bourbon St is like pulling teeth. I'll have to go back on my own when I don't have a full agenda. The best local thing we did was go to the Rock 'n Bowl for a show. The place was super fun and we even met white Lando...

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    Any chance your selling the Assim Assado?

Sunfade said:
    Any chance your selling the Assim Assado?

Sorry mang... holding onto that one. Brazilian records are my collector nerd out genre so I don't let those go. It's only a one tracker anyway ;)