Electronic music bores the shit out of me!

124»

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    What about this EDM/dance craze that's blowing up right now. Clearly you have a vested interest in it since Roc Nation partnered with Three Six Zero Group.
    I love revolutions. Hip-hop was a revolution. Grunge was a revolution. Electronic dance music feels like a revolution, it feels like the kids' music. I just wanna be a part of it, we have a huge footprint in it which is great for us.

EDM was a revolution in the late 80's, am I right? Is he disconnected? EDM has always been around in some form or matter. Its same recycled
    stuff thats been around. Just because it fits a car commercial doesn't mean there is a revolution going on.

The d word is spoken very softly around the clurbs.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    deh-deh-deh-deh-ba-ba-ba-be-ba-deh-deh-deh-deh-ba-ba-ba-be-ba-deh-deh-deh-deh-waah-waah-waaaaaah-deh-deh-deh-deh-bab-ba-ba-be-ba-deh-deh-deh-deh-ba-ba-ba-be-ba-deh-deh-deh-deh-waah-waah-waaaaaah-deh-deh-deh-deh-ba-ba-ba-be-ba-deh-deh-deh-deh-ba-ba-ba-be-ba-deh-deh-deh-deh-waah-waah-waaaaaah-deh-deh-deh-deh-bab-ba-ba-be-ba-deh-deh-deh-deh-ba-ba-ba-be-ba-deh-deh-deh-deh-waah-waah-waaaaaah...

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    ^ I love that track.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    ^ I love that track.

Me too, espcially that part where it goes: wooozah-wooozah-wua-wua.

• Fred_GarvinFred_Garvin The land of wind and ghosts 337 Posts
    Jay-Z could have been part of that revolution when it was happening if he hadn't been busy making "Hawaiian Sophie".

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Need to pee
    Need to pee
    Need to pee
    Don't think about it!
    Need to pee
    Need to pee
    Need to pee

really like this young man's stuff. hard to pinpoint why, it's also really kinda boring!

XXYYXX

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Duderonomy said:
    ^ I love that track.

Me too, espcially that part where it goes: wooozah-wooozah-wua-wua.

WHERE'S THE DROP????

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Would music made with guitars and drums be considered electronic if played by robots?

Yes.