all bullshit aside...yes, more Kanye

2»

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    but hes still no comp for the netunes in terms of charters.

i agree...Neptunes are really the only other post 2000 producers that can fuck with Kanye ...Timbaland was there but not anymore...and this Late Registration cd may have put Kanye past Pharell and the Asian dude...

just wait for the Pharrell solo release...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Looks like turtle necks are about to make a HUGE comeback.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

That is bizarre.

Last weekend, T***a was trying to tell me that velvet blazers were about to be the hot new couture item for men.

I was like "What kind of dude wears a velvet blazer?" then I thought for a minute--"Kanye!" And bam!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    what is bizarre is pulling along side your 50 year old aunt while shes driving down the street... her roll down her window and hearing Gold Digger on full bump...then her scream from her car to you ..."this is my jam!!! i like this kinda rap song..."..."he gimmie money....haaaaaaaaay!!!!"

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Last weekend, T***a was trying to tell me that velvet blazers were about to be the hot new couture item for men.

I was like "What kind of dude wears a velvet blazer?" then I thought for a minute--"Kanye!" And bam!

Oh, yeah... like you're not gonna be wearing a velvet blazer and turtleneck this fall.

Oh, yeah... like you're not gonna be wearing a velvet blazer and turtleneck this fall.

Possibly a blazer and turtleneck, but nothing in velvet.

that Blazer is dope...i'm not into the snug fit though....and unless your 1st name is Stringer turtlenecks are not a good look

that Blazer is dope...i'm not into the snug fit though

Don't lie--maybe we could get you some velvet stirrup pants to match that.

Possibly a turtleneck, but nothing in velvet.

how's this[/b]

Possibly a turtleneck, but nothing in velvet.

how's this[/b]

That would look great on you, but it would probably be a bit toasty for L.A.

• sconesscones 434 Posts

Yeah i copped some tnecks from my girls uncle for free, they look good