Clare Fischer "Morning" cover?

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited April 2012 in Strut Central
I know this is sort of "missing the point of the video" to ask this but...anyone know what version of "Morning" this uses?

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Odub,

LOTS of cover versions of Fischer's "Morning." Not sure what version is in that video. Your post reminded me about that O.C. & Buckwild gem that I have not heard for a minute. Word to Cal Tjader. This was crazy when it dropped......

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    No clue about the cover version but I wanna know too, it's beautiful. And that video was great too.

"Una Ma??ana" by Jos?? Jos??.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    There's even a video (Thanks Chan)

You're welcome but it's Che not Chan. Yeah, I know there's a video but not available in my country. German copyright is a bitch.

Seem's like it's not so easy to find a vinyl copy of that song online although it must have been released on a major. Anyone has that?

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    jose jose has heat! i checked a couple of his joints i had in the crib and didnt see una manana on there.
    that was a moving video O
    who are the Don Enrique, joesphina, gabriel the young lady at the end is adressing? politicians i'm imagining, but it would be pretty ballsy and powerful if they were addressing the underworld dons

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    disco_che said:
    You're welcome but it's Che not Chan.

Ha, Chan sent me the video link earlier in the day. I was just reposting it here.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    The Jose Jose song is GREAT.

that video is fucking sad. dam.