MOBB R.I.P.?

SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
edited April 2012 in Strut Central
havoc calling p gay on twitter? saying he will knock out prodigy if he sees him? damn. guess its a wrap.

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    if this was a hack havoc would have said so by now. damn, i wonder what went down for havoc to air his laundry like this?

• @prodigymobbdeep we got a meeting, lets see if u built to show ur face. prodigy abitch and I???m gonna show it, follow!! ground breaking new. i got niggas in the jail system to to back up that prodigy was **** homes in jail. prodigy prove me wrong! please. i have a big announcement???. and niggas that was locked wit him know the truth. now i will silence???. and let the jails take care of the rest. thats on everything, i had to smack P ask him. prodigy u pussy! u long island ass ****. I???m about to expose u! i can???t wait till niggas in jail that was wit u back my **** up!! next time i see u , u getting layer out, on camera!! i can???t wait! how u say u live in jersey, but right there in queens??? I???m on top of u??? pause??? foot on thy neck!!! in a minute???. niggas that was in the jail wit him gonna blow him up first hand.!!!! prodigy a hider not a rider. nothing hacked P homo y???all. no hack this havoc. P IS HIDING!!! IM GONNA SHOW U P GETTING KNOCKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! WATCH HE TRY TO DODGE ME!! THINK ABOUT IT??? HOW COULD HE SAY,,, QB MURDERERS LETS DO A ONE ON ONE!!!!! ME AND P!!! HE SO BUTTTT HE WILL AVOID!!!! OH, ONE MORE THING, HE THINK HIM AND RIHANNA GETTING MARRIED!!!! LMFAOOOOOOOO. THIS50???. HOLLA AT ME XXL HOLLA AT ME P A FAKE JAY Z HOLLA BACK!!!!!

:next_level:

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    was anyone checkin for a new album anyways?

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Prodigy just responded.

Prodigy of Mob Deep ??? @PRODIGYMOBDEEP
    @THEREALHAVOC IF I'M A FAG THEN YOU ARE TOO SINCE YOU'VE BEEN RIDING MY DICK SO LONG

:oh_snap:

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    who cares?
    regardless, havoc made shoook ones so game over

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    p has def had more success as a solo act than havoc. is there anyone who rides for "kush"?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,084 Posts
    Such eloquence and class.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    batmon said:
    was anyone checkin for a new album anyways?

Probably not. Prodigy should've quit rap a long time ago and just done interviews. Dude could be entertaining on some "holy fuck, this guy is a complete nutball!" steez.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Havoc is a fool - this is how you want to finish things off?
    Why air it out like this instead of talking to him directly like a grown man? Straight up bitch move, this right here.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Electrode said:
    Such eloquence and class.

foot on thy neck!!!

This sucks btw.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    bassie said:
    Havoc is a fool - this is how you want to finish things off?
    Why air it out like this instead of talking to him directly like a grown man? Straight up bitch move, this right here.

love bassie's t town truth steelo swagger
    you tell em girl !

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    then who was prodigy responding to? (unless he also left his phone at the gas station)

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    mannybolone said:

Phew! Though I have a healthy skepticism on the whole "I left my phone at a gas station after a Knick's game" excuse, I'm glad Havoc wasn't taking it to that level. I was watching Ted Bawno's Twitter all day on some say it ain't so, queued up "Drop a Gem on 'Em" and all is at peace.

It's like, What Would Big Noyd Do?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    SIRUS said:
    then who was prodigy responding to? (unless he also left his phone at the gas station)

Fake Prodigy account. People should read up closer; that account spelled Mobb Deep, Mob Deep.

FAIL.

grown folks on some twitter soap opera nonsense

Was being more than slightly factitious, not really that all concerned about it, Batmon.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    batmon said:
    grown folks on some twitter soap opera nonsense

Is it any worse than when Keith Murray caught feelings off some rap lyrics that may or may not have been about him? Saying.

who is keith murray

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Dammit people...we need to stop assuming shitty rolling stone articles and twitter posts as fact...that this is like one bad assumption away from believing chain e-mails....

Word is bond....make this thread a 20 pager or your dog will die...f'real!!!!! Send this on to everyone you know and love or they will die too!!!!!!

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    batmon said:
    who is keith murray

Talked about this quite a bit over the weekend ??? all of it with the understanding that it may not be real. Isn???t that a given with almost anything that happens online these days?
    It would have been (and still may be) interesting to see how this all turned out.
    Havoc vs Prodigy is not nearly as compelling as the bigger issue of gays in rap that stands whether or not this is all real.

IMO ??? this homophobic shit is for the dinosaurs in the game, cats are going to be left behind with their fag-this and no homo-that BS.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    bassie said:

Havoc vs Prodigy is not nearly as compelling as the bigger issue of gays in rap that stands whether or not this is all real.

IMO ??? this homophobic shit is for the dinosaurs in the game, cats are going to be left behind with their fag-this and no homo-that BS.

I hope you're right. I think it's gonna take a long time, though.

Anyway, this is by far the most attention anybody's paid Mobb Deep in years, so Havoc should probably "forget" his phone more often.

double dutch

DJ_Enki said:
    bassie said:

I hope you're right. I think it's gonna take a long time, though.

Me, too.
    No doubt, but I see encouraging signs.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    bassie said:
    Talked about this quite a bit over the weekend ??? all of it with the understanding that it may not be real. Isn???t that a given with almost anything that happens online these days?

My b' I was just bullshittin'....

lol - good thing I don't have a dog!

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    havoc coppin pleas:

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    If you are gay in prison, it's not supposed to count as really being gay...right?