FUCK KANYE WEST

KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
THAT YOUNG JEEZY LP IS THE SHITI have decided that southern rap is like cartoons, comic books, soup operas, wrestling, and the latest the rock/vin desil movie all rolled into one. And for some reason I love it even though I don't love those things?!

Comments

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts

• chrischris 287 Posts
    soup operas

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    kanye west's new album is better than anything that has ever come from the south

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I'm mad at dude. His Diamonds song disgusts me. I saw the MTV buildup for the song discussing the video's content, then he uses the song to bitch about being slighted by award show and talking about his shine. What the fuck is that all about? He coulda got the word out to mad people that don't follow "current events" that verrrrrrrrrry bad things are going on in regards to the diamond trade in Africa.
    I like Gold Digger song though, that song is infectious.

He produced Go? That song sux, I dunno if it's Common, the beat, or both, but that shit sux.

• This record, truthfully, is not very good.

It does not surprise me however that you and B-Sides love it

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    the gangsta grizizlzllzizz mixtape is so much better than that shit it's not funny

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I'm sure jeezy has beter output than this but I do like it. This post is also supposed to sorta be comedy about the flood of Kanye comedy posts. But seriously what is that coment about you (Johnny P) not being surprised that me and B-Sides like it supposed to mean? Is it so wrong to like hot overwrought melodramatic beats and bragadocio?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    I'm mad at dude. His Diamonds song disgusts me. I saw the MTV buildup for the song discussing the video's content, then he uses the song to bitch about being slighted by award show and talking about his shine. What the fuck is that all about? He coulda got the word out to mad people that don't follow "current events" that verrrrrrrrrry bad things are going on in regards to the diamond trade in Africa.

peep the remix

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

This record, truthfully, is not very good.

It does not surprise me however that you and B-Sides love it

I actually dont think its really that good either. I guess im not real enough for it.

He is pretty funny though.

and the track with jay is hot.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Just based on the tracks I've heard its got to be better than the BOYZ N DA HOOD record...

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    The vinyl's got three pieces of vinyl. That's just way too much flipping and turning for me these days. One day I'll get around to listening to it but as for right now, all I can say is that it's got some cool moments.

-e