Soul Strut 100: # 86 - Can - Tago Mago

2»

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Ah.. that's cool man. I've never seen that before.. Cheers. Never thought I'd see dance choreography like that to a CAN soundtrack.

Here's this if you've never seen it.

- spidey

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    SPlDEY said:
    Ah.. that's cool man. I've never seen that before.. Cheers. Never thought I'd see dance choreography like that to a CAN soundtrack.

Don't know if there's a subtitled version around but that movie is one of the greatest and visionary TV-Movies I've ever seen. It was an earlier adaptation of the "Running Man" plot and was filmed as a fake TV-Show completely with fake Advertsing breaks and interviews with "real people" on the street. The host of the show was impersonated by Dieter Thomas Heck who was well known as the host of corny TV-Shows on german station ZDF. A lot of people who saw that movie in 1970 thought it was real and applied for the role as Running Man or hired killer for the next shows. Soundtrack is nice too.

• CraigCraig 269 Posts
    Great LP....good to see some Can up in here. Ege Bamyasi has a slight edge on this for me, perhaps because I bought it first!