Would the world have turned out differently...

skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
edited April 2012 in Strut Central
...if the J5 had recorded 'One Bad Apple' and the Osmonds had 'ABC' instead?

Where's that tumbleweed picture...

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

THIS IS IT - Foster Sylvers!!!!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    The Colts drafted Ryan Leaf ???..

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    RAJ said:
    The Colts drafted Ryan Leaf ???..

And with the 2nd pick in the draft the Portland trailblazers select...Michael Jordan

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    "What if uh C-A-T really spelled dog?"

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    ...If my two stillborn, older sisters had lived.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Damn...

Your folks must have gone through a living hell.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    skel said:
    Damn...

Your folks must have gone through a living hell.

Hey Skel,

Yes, I can't even imagine. The scary thing is that I don't know if I'd be posting on here had they lived. I doubt my folks would've swung with 4 kids (I have an older brother).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

A similar thing happened in my life and I know for certain there would be 3 beautiful little ones who wouldn't be in the world today had their older bro lived.

And that is something unimaginable, and it's true that everything happens for the best in the end, even if it don't seem like it at the time.

skel said:
    A similar thing happened in my life and I know for certain there would be 3 beautiful little ones who wouldn't be in the world today had their older bro lived.

And that is something unimaginable, and it's true that everything happens for the best in the end, even if it don't seem like it at the time.

Hey Skel,

Wow, that is a really heavy thought. I tend to think that, perhaps, I'm meant to be here in the world for some reason. Pops always emphasized the importance of making some positive mark on the world. I try to do so in some small way everyday.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Bambaata hated Kraftwerk

James Brown sang the blues

Otis Redding and Hendrix had lived

Stacks - same thing for me, was only talking to my father last week about that, visiting him today

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    MJ's solo gold is real talk but I can't ride for the J5 or them Osmonds.

Jo-ho's and Mormons. We are not in when either of them knock on the door.

No offence to any of that faith but, like gas and eleccy, I am unconvinced of the marginal benefits of swapping suppliers of what is, essentially, to me, an imaginary product.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    BTW please cut me the slack of not thinking I ride/dismount for music on religious grounds.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    DOR said:
    "What if uh C-A-T really spelled dog?"

thats my shit

If humans had developed the next number of digits in the Fibonacci series, 8 (3+5, non-maths folks), imagine the shredding and chordal possibilities with 2 extra to play with...

I'm thinking the pinkie would be a useless vestige of fatty jelly.