3/31 NYC/BROOKLYN DJ PARTY w/ STRUTTERS L,R & C

PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
edited March 2012 in Announcements

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey SportCasual,

I thank you for the heads-up on the party! Me and the misses definitely will check you guys out tomorrow night. It will be great finally to meet all of you.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Wuddup Stacks. Would be good to meet for sure and share a drink. I think it's going to be a pretty bumpin evening!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    SportCasual said:
    Wuddup Stacks. Would be good to meet for sure and share a drink. I think it's going to be a pretty bumpin evening!

Hey SportCasual,

It was fantastic meeting you, Fred Fades (good looks on the James Mason LP, mane!), and RandomAccess last night at the show. You guys spun some serious heat, and my wife and I really enjoyed the tunes each of you played. Thanks for being such gracious hosts, and I look forward to hanging out again.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Big_Stacks said:
    Fred Fades (good looks on the James Mason LP, mane!
    Oh shit! I forgot about that. Nice one! Stacks, thanks for coming out, great to meet you and the lady. Till next time!

SportCasual said:
    Big_Stacks said:
    Fred Fades (good looks on the James Mason LP, mane!
    Oh shit! I forgot about that. Nice one! Stacks, thanks for coming out, great to meet you and the lady. Till next time!

Hey SportCasual,

Yeah, there's nothing better than going out to hear great spinners play, AND striking an LP off the want list. Again, it was fantastic meeting with and hearing you guys play, and I'm looking forward to the next time.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak