OLD NAVY OWNS LYTE?

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
so there's this new old navy commercial on a yaht and these chicks singin the young mc "bust a move" song about their old navy tunics and shit and my girl ugly #2 swears that's mc lyte's voice. id have to agree.

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    yeah it is

"so don't just stand there, bust a tunic"

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    shes taking lil kims place for old navy.
    whatup with that Rolaids commercial with Biz?
    x to the z sellin deoderant?
    PBW in sprite commercials?

• debardebar 215 Posts
    yes it is lyte, and trust me, working for old navy is embarassing enough, but to hear that shit 20-25 times a day is fucking unbelievable.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    exactly. and interpolating a young mc song no less!

well, i cant lie. i do like the og.

at least its not ciarra or whatever her name is

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    at least its not ciarra or whatever her name is

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    I like Mc Lyte... I Like Ciara... that jazzy Pha beat is bananas... that's all.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

PBW in sprite commercials?

???

he was in that same commercial as Biz for sprite. about a year or two ago. real quick flash of him but it was him. i think it was part of the campaign before the Thirst Puppet came along

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Ahh ok - i must have missed that.

yeah, uh, not to make this about me, but, yeah, im about to make this about me.

so, anyways i was in another show for the food channel and got cut from the final output AGAIN!!! so im talking to one of the segment producers and im like "hey man how come i always get cut" and she's like "oh yeah, uh...well you looked like a hobo in that park scene. maybe you should shave and wear different clothes."

damn, it does not pay to be hip in this city.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

so, anyways i was in another show for the food channel and got cut from the final output AGAIN!!! so im talking to one of the segment producers and im like "hey man how come i always get cut" and she's like "oh yeah, uh...well you looked like a hobo in that park scene. maybe you should shave and wear different clothes."

Better get yourself a tunic.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Ahem. *BUST a Tunic!*

Ahem. *BUST a Tunic!*

AGH! What was I thinking? BUST! BUST! BUST!

missie, i was BUSTIN TUNICZ IN THE REAL WORLD long before it was ok to do so.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

yuh-huh

yup, and on very special occaisions, weve been known to rock the old skool diapers and bitch slap a mofo.

yup, and on very special occaisions, weve been known to rock the old skool diapers and bitch slap a mofo.

I think I prefer you in a tunic. There's a little more...how do you say...mystery.

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    wait, i think i saw that commercial. doesn't it sound like they couldn't clear the ballin' jack sample so they had somebody replay it? something sounded off.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    "And look friggin' cute."