Calling all Prince fans

oripsorips 238 Posts
edited March 2012 in Strut Central
This artist's work will blow your mind.
Hello, friends.

Le Petit Prince was made late in 2011 in an attempt to cleanse myself from what I had been making and felt was becoming cynical and self-indulgent work. I wanted to make something that made me happy. It worked. Prince changed my life and view on the world at an early age (as a friend recently said: "artists help us see colors we didn't notice before"), and I wanted to pay tribute to a man that has influenced and inspired me like no other. As an amazing by-product, the artwork began getting a lot of attention via social media, and the feedback has blown me away. I'm so grateful to have met so many wonderful, positive, loving and supportive people because of this little guy. It really has made me feel like I am indeed on the right path. I can't thank you enough for all the positivity.

Now, to address some frequently asked questions: What you are seeing is various shots of a unique doll wearing different clothes - there is ONLY ONE, and he's not for sale at this point. As for the possibility of reproduction, I have no intention or desire to break any laws or piss off my hero, so without the express consent and cooperation from Prince himself, I will not be reproducing this artwork. I would love nothing more than to put Le Petit Prince in the hands of true fans, but without Prince, it can???t happen. Prince, if you???re out there, I???d love to hear from you.

If the time comes when I am able to make reproductions and you have interest in a limited edition, please email me your contact information and I will keep you up to speed. Be advised that this is highly crafted, labor intensive artwork, and must be priced accordingly.

In the meantime, please enjoy the adventures of Le Petit Prince - I consider these images part of the artwork, let them serve you in lieu of the tangible. Feel free to share them, but I ask only that you give me credit and link them back to this site. Thank you for your consideration.

Much love. Enjoy...

o(:-]}

LOVE x INFINITY

http://www.troygua.com/work/le-petit-prince/

Amazing stuff. Here are a few highlights:

Comments