That Shit Cray

2»

Comments

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    JRoot said:
    Does it make it better or worse that Jay-Z and Kanye are responsible for this?

JRoot

PS The Watch the Throne show was still a blast, even if it did end on a cray cray note.

I'm personally OK with the phrase; however, I haven't heard anyone actually verbalize it in some upper-middle Inland Northern American English either. ... "That's positively cray!"

I sincerely regret skipping out on the Watch the Throne tour, almost solely for the fact of their never-ending rewinds of "N*ggas in Paris." ... You just don't hear about that level of bravado playfulness at concerts.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    james said:
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    crayfaynay
    If you google this, you will get asked "Did you mean 'carfagna'?"

No shit.

Advance to the next level of the game.

Oh, man--that's great.

Several years back, DCrayfaygnay and I were talking--just one Gentleman Of Italian-American Aspect to another, you know?--about the most outlandish butcherings of our respective names. I thought I had it sewed with the telemarketing call for "J. Courvoisier" (making me sound like a late-90s Bad Boy signee), but then he gonged my shit with the utility bill addressed to "Danny Lasagna."

THAT SHIT KRAYZELBURG

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    white_tea said:
    I sincerely regret skipping out on the Watch the Throne tour, almost solely for the fact of their never-ending rewinds of "N*ggas in Paris." ... You just don't hear about that level of bravado playfulness at concerts.
    My dad tells me that in concert Neil Diamond does the same shit with "Forever In Blue Jeans."

If the three of them could get it together and form like Voltron on "N*ggas In Blue Jeans," you just know that shit would do '88 crack money.