Kill Bill 3?

motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
edited March 2012 in Strut Central
I just read a blurb that they are going to start work on this. Anyone heard anything? There were absolutely no details, just that the movie idea was announced. No date for beginning of production, nada.

Comments

• Tarantino's shooting Django Unchained at the minute so I doubt there's anything happening with it. I know it's planned and Uma will be returning as The Bride. Maybe Quentin's next film?

I'm waiting for Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair to get a Blue ray release. I thought maybe it was on it's way after it was screened at the New Beverley last year. Still nada though.

• kill bill 3 is allegedly about vivica fox's daughter coming back for revenge on the bride. they shot footage for it while doing the two originals

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    Jspr said:
    Tarantino should start remaking his own movies with intertextual references to his other movies.

he kind of already does this.

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    I get updates from a Tarantino nerd website. He is absolutley filiming Django Unchained right now. I read somewhere he has to wait for Vivica Fox's daughter to reach a certain age. I'm assuming an age where she could realistically take on Uma Thurman's character.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    kill bill 3 is allegedly about vivica fox's daughter coming back for revenge on the bride. they shot footage for it while doing the two originals

I was hoping this was it, good!

• he kind of went obvious with this in pt 1.

the whole "now if you want to come back for revenge... ill be waiting.... and miramax would really appreciate the dough...." scene.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    he kind of went obvious with this in pt 1.

the whole "now if you want to come back for revenge... ill be waiting.... and miramax would really appreciate the dough...." scene.
    I still rideth!
    I wonder who will play the grown n (undoubtedly) sexy daughter.

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    Jspr said:
    JATX said:
    he has to wait for Vivica Fox's daughter to reach a certain age. I'm assuming an age where she could realistically take on Uma Thurman's character.

Wouldn't The bride just slice her into pieces like she did everybody else in Kill Bill 1+2 anyway???

I don't think so. The daughter will be motivated by revenge like The Bride. I'll assume QT will shed some light on what the daughter has been up to between 2 and 3.

I can't recall who mentioned it itt, but QT has mentioned before it will be the same girl from vol. 1 returning to her role to seek revenge for her mother's death. Hence the amount of time between films.