LA STRUTTEUR MEETUP - WED MARCH 14

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited March 2012 in Strut Central
LA PEOPLES!

Looking forward to seeing ya'll at The York tomorrow night. And Raj has given his blessings for my next MESCALINA psych/soul party to double as a SOULSTRUT meetup and record swap, so come on down! We'll trade/sell records from 9pm-11pm so bring your gems to grip & flip. I'll also be a human portable and play ya'll's selections on the decks from til 10pm so you can hear 'em loud and clear. Here's the Facebook invite: https://www.facebook.com/events/254252821326803/

Comments

• I'll be there!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Bump

It's happening tomorrow night and I'll be bringing 4 boxes of 45s for sale/trade. I'm also working on getting Renato & Scott Craig to haul some wax to sell/swap, so is there anything ya'll fools are looking for so I can tell em what to bring?

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    soulmarcosa said:
    Bump

It's happening tomorrow night and I'll be bringing 4 boxes of 45s for sale/trade. I'm also working on getting Renato & Scott Craig to haul some wax to sell/swap, so is there anything ya'll fools are looking for so I can tell em what to bring?

The plot thickens.

< plot thickener > Renato and I shared a booth at the Beat Swapmeet this past Sunday and I urged him to bring his recent Florida 45 finds on Saadia tomorrow night to sell. < / plot thickener >

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm only going if Marv Mack is coming

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Roll call.
    I think I'm in anyone bringing LP's?

• I'm going, and I'm bringing LPs. Not sure what yet tho???. got to pull 'em together when I get home!

• OligeeOligee 289 Posts
    I'm gonna try and make it. If I do, I'll bring a short stack for trade.

• Wish I could make it but Im on kids duty tonight.. Which is tragic because if there is a Willie hale everybody has some dues to pay on saadia that is a longtime want for me.. Please to hold?

• OligeeOligee 289 Posts
    4YearGraduate said:
    Wish I could make it but Im on kids duty tonight.. Which is tragic because if there is a Willie hale everybody has some dues to pay on saadia that is a longtime want for me.. Please to hold?

Bring your kids!

• Great night! Mescalina/Strutteur Record Swap was the jam!

TheKindCromang said:
    Great night! Mescalina/Strutteur Record Swap was the jam!

It's already over?

Thanks for coming out everybody - ya'll made it a success and I had a great time!

Did Scott show up?

Yes, Scott made it. He didn't have anything to sell but he shared some greenery in the back patio right before playing an amazing set of rare bummer psych/soul 45s.

*dupe*