ebay FRANCE issues

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited February 2012 in Strut Central
normally i won't send to france but this dude wrote to me with a sob story about "i got perfect feedback blah blah etc. . .can i bid?" i said sure no prob, thanks for contacting me. he won a record and now he's saying he needs TRACKING and for the parcel to be SIGNED FOR.

is there a way to do that? only thing i know is -registered mail- and you can't track or sign for that.

any advice would be appreciated.

thanks and peace,

stein. . .

Comments

• Fed Ex etc.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Euro man

• gazgaz 232 Posts
    why dont you send to france normally , italy I understand

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts

Item bought by FrancoMan, then expect something like this...

• gaz said:
    why dont you send to france normally , italy I understand
    from my experience about 50% of french buyers just say the record didn't arrive and you have to refund them. it's easier just to exclude france.

peace, stein. . .

• gazgaz 232 Posts
    Blimey , I'm in the UK and have sent about a hundred lps to France over the last 5 years with zero problems ever ?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    i refuse to ship / trade / sell to France anymore... been burnt too many times!

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    gaz said:
    Blimey , I'm in the UK and have sent about a hundred lps to France over the last 5 years with zero problems ever ?

Same here - around 10 years buying and selling with France and not really had any major problems. Been burnt by UK sellers most with US coming up second. Never sold to Italy but have bought without hassle.