How good is this source?

spirit_of_66spirit_of_66 104 Posts
edited February 2012 in Strut Central
Since I just joined the Strut a few weeks ago I feel like I've missed out on all the "recent finds" threads so I thought I'd do a little show n' tell. Over the past 3 years or so I've acquired all of these from a single source, all in the $10-20 range and for the most part in really nice condition. Nothing super raer here, probably the biggest "score" was the Exciters LP which was sealed when I bought it. I'm pretty happy with what I've gotten from this guy over the years, and I don't think he really quite knows what he has w/r/t R&B/Soul/Jazz stuff, but what do y'all think--good source or just sort of ehhhh? Keep in mind here in CT my standards are not so high...

Comments

• The last two photos...and I forgot to include a sweet NM- copy of Otis Blue in there too. Also--it seems nobody on these forums talks about the O'Jays' Back On Top album. Am I the only one who thinks it's like brings-tears-to-your-eyes good? The "Just Another Guy" track is total eargasm....
    Attached files

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Welcome to the Strut. Your guy reminds me of one of the dealers I buy my records from. I picked up a short stack of records last Saturday. He only charged me 4.00 for the one below to quote him " in case it's good". I wouldn't trade him for anything. Your choice of selections look fine to me. Looks like he's a keeper.
    Attached files