New York City Feb 13 - 19

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited February 2012 in Strut Central
New York Peoples - I am in your city next week - Monday 13th through to Sunday 19th. Let us please get together.
dbcooper - I am looking at you and a Jameson bottle.
Horseleech - which Academy are you at?
GRNY - I am coming to spend my property tax savings.
Everyone else - let's do this!

(I've made contact with Faux, Bambouche and Batmon)

Don't think I'll be on the computer too much when I get there - maybe PM me your info and I'll try to figure out a night that works once I land.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    bassie said:
    New York Peoples - I am in your city next week - Monday 13th through to Sunday 19th. Let us please get together.
    dbcooper - I am looking at you and a Jameson bottle.
    GRNY - I am coming to spend my property tax savings.
    Everyone else - let's do this!

(I've made contact with Faux, Bambouche and Batmon)

Don't think I'll be on the computer too much when I get there - maybe PM me your info and I'll try to figure out a night that works once I land.

Nice! I have to work a bit that weekend but I might could do a couple bevvies. Holleur!

• I'll be in the shop Tues, Thurs, Fri, and Sat this week. Monday and Wednesday otherwise predisposed. Let's make it happen!

• bassie said:

I'm back and forth between the East Village and Brooklyn stores (I'm not involved with the 18th St store).

Let me know when you're around!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Picard invades the Big Apple! MAKE IT SO!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Damn - even when the man's head could use a good brushing, John Amos was smokin hot.

Alright!. If it works for folks - Big Stacks wants to meet up, too - maybe we can meet at Good kinda close to close on Wednesday and take it from there?

Horseleech - Yea, I'll get in touch! Looking forward!

bassie said:
    Damn - even when the man's head could use a good brushing, John Amos was smokin hot.

Alright!. If it works for folks - Big Stacks wants to meet up, too - maybe we can meet at Good kinda close to close on Wednesday and take it from there?

Horseleech - Yea, I'll get in touch! Looking forward!

I love to drink on Wednesdays! Easily top five drinking day for me.

LOL - I can only drink mid-week if I'm on holiday or there's a big plate of food to go along with it.

In 4.5 please

those are the most awkward mittens I have ever seen.

I think it might be kinda cold next week.

So leave the open toe Timberlands at home.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    oh god please don't be cold next week. i was shivering in the shower yesterday because there was hardly any hot water and then had to laugh at myself cos it was probably like 70 outside : |

batmon said:
    I think it might be kinda cold next week.

So leave the open toe Timberlands at home.

So now I have to re-pack my shoe luggage?

As long as it doesn't snow - not trying to lug my non-open toe Timbs around on this trip.

So..........................what are the chances of Kala coming out?

• I'm not going to be in the shop weds and have a prior obligation that night... If we can do this Monday or thurs that would be awesome.

• Or Friday, or Saturday.

Sorry - I didn't read your fist post properly.

I am cool with either Thursday or Friday or both - whatever works best for you guys....if there's work the next morning, etc.

Just saw this???Tess and I were going to pop in for a drink before hitting the Comedy Cellar for a belated Valentine's outing this evening, but I may be able to do another night. Keep me posted!

• we decided on Friday night, since I'll be broadcasting the online radio show I figured folks could bring some records if they so chose, and I'll have the night off from daddy duty at least until midnight.

Nice! I think Friday will work.

Oh my word - it is so good to be back in this city.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    we decided on Friday night, since I'll be broadcasting the online radio show I figured folks could bring some records if they so chose, and I'll have the night off from daddy duty at least until midnight.

We'll make sure you get home by 2. Simon has keys right?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Man, I totally bricked on this. I was in bed with the lady by 8 p.m. Sorry Bassie! Hope you had a blast, and I'll buy next time.