Is it just me - J.Lo related

motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
edited February 2012 in Strut Central
When J.Lo was first breaking into films I thought she was the shit. I would've taken her over Selma Hayak she was so hot to me. I was just watching Out of Sight with her and George Clooney and thought yes, I was not wrong back then. Check out this famous scene of those two.

Now I look at her and could not give a shit. I'm not saying she looks bad, but she has lost all her wow power with me. I really have no reaction at all when looking at her. Am I alone on this or are there others that agree?

Comments

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    She's definitely not the flavor of the moment anymore, but I am sure she's still on alot of dudes fantasy blap lists.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Was it ever really about her face or personality or upper half, though? Wasn't for me.

She's still a 10 in the ass.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I always appreciated the behind, but I actually thought she had a pretty face as well. Again, look at her in Out of Sight. I think she's hot overall.

• Out of Sight is so dope. Great performances by J-lo, clooney, cheadle, farina, keaton...

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I originally saw it when it came out in the theater, and I don't think I'd seen it since then. It turned up on cable a couple months back and I liked it so much I decided to go get a DVD of it as well. There are some great lines in that movie as well.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    Would.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    motown67 said:

Now I look at her and could not give a shit. I'm not saying she looks bad, but she has lost all her wow power with me. I really have no reaction at all when looking at her. Am I alone on this or are there others that agree?

she went from Hot Latina to Hollywood White Girl.

• Breez said:

she went from Hot Latina to Hollywood White Girl.

No doubt. Remember how fine she looked in Utern

And that ass was the best part of Anaconda

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I wish she would give up the Rom-Coms opposite the White dudes formula.

She did a great acting and producing job in El Cantante.

U-Turn was very good, but she was rockin' Hollywood's Latina stereotype hard. No complexities.

She was never super-beautiful in the first place. Sexy as(s) hell though.

• batmon said:
    she was rockin' Hollywood's Latina stereotype hard. No complexities.

Taking a page straight outta the Rosie Perez handbook. Her showing "range" brought us Gigli and Maid in Manhattan. Funny how you say she was great in El Cantante, but that's a latina part! She was great in Selena too. Maybe she should "stay in her lane".
    But its 2012, now the question is, do you like her better than Paula on American Idol?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Garcia_Vega said:
    batmon said:
    she was rockin' Hollywood's Latina stereotype hard. No complexities.

Taking a page straight outta the Rosie Perez handbook. Her showing "range" brought us Gigli and Maid in Manhattan. Funny how you say she was great in El Cantante, but that's a latina part! She was great in Selena too. Maybe she should "stay in her lane".
    But its 2012, now the question is, do you like her better than Paula on American Idol?

In El Cantante she played herself when the wife was young, but when they did her as the old woman she showed skills.

What's American Idol?

• batmon said:
    What's American Idol?

Its this great show where J-Lo, a homeless trannie, and a black dude get to criticize kids who dare sing in front of them. You should really look into it, I think you'd like it.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    her apex (booty wise) was the lawn mowing scene in selena before the punk husband shows up.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    you elbow-whistleblowers need to STFU.

Clooney can still get it too.