Latin cats: help needed (Pete Rojas Y Sus Fantasticos related)

BlastkidBlastkid 240 Posts
edited December 2011 in Strut Central

I have this album by Pete Rojas Y Sus Fantasticos that I don't have a clue about. It's a latin record from Venezuela (record is pressed in Venezuela at least) with the title 'Aniceto Molina presenta Pete Rojas Y Sus Fantasticos'. On the sleeve, the label is called 'Fonograma', but the label itself is white without anymore info besides the track list.

Although the record has some nice groovy moments, it's a bit too traditional for me and I'm looking to trade it away, but I don't have a clue about whether it's a record that people are looking for and if it has any value at all. Google turns up no info, just these two videos:

The dude who posted the video says it's a very rare album, but I don't know if that's really true or if I should just put this record in my dollar bin...

Anybody on here ever heard about the record? Thanks a lot!

Comments

• A long shot. however it has one salsa-guaguanco worthwhile. The label is collectable to some extent. But nothing crazy! Sello Verde from Vzla is more collectable. I am looking for a copy of this lp as I collect salsa. Do you have it still around. thanks and pleasure.

Dustin

• I would like to trade with you if possible. cheers

• Blastkid said:

I have this album by Pete Rojas Y Sus Fantasticos that I don't have a clue about. It's a latin record from Venezuela (record is pressed in Venezuela at least) with the title 'Aniceto Molina presenta Pete Rojas Y Sus Fantasticos'. On the sleeve, the label is called 'Fonograma', but the label itself is white without anymore info besides the track list.

Although the record has some nice groovy moments, it's a bit too traditional for me and I'm looking to trade it away, but I don't have a clue about whether it's a record that people are looking for and if it has any value at all. Google turns up no info, just these two videos:

The dude who posted the video says it's a very rare album, but I don't know if that's really true or if I should just put this record in my dollar bin...

Anybody on here ever heard about the record? Thanks a lot!
    hey bro, do you still have it? stephan@locolove.ch
    greets