Can't Escape Records

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited December 2011 in Strut Central
So I flew up to NY for a few days just to hang out with the folks and chill.

Promised myself I wouldn't go digging and convinced myself that "No, there are no records in NY".

I look at Craigslist last night just for the hell of it and now I'm boxing up 400 Haitian records to ship home in the morning!

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Please address to my estate in upstate NY.
    KTHXBAI

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Rockadelic said:

Promised myself I wouldn't go digging and convinced myself that "No, there are no records in NY".

I look at Craigslist last night just for the hell of it and now I'm boxing up 400 Haitian records to ship home in the morning!
    hey rock. wanna come see People Under the Stairs tonight? they're playing at Brooklyn Bowl

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Possum Tom said:
    Rockadelic said:

hey rock. wanna come see People Under the Stairs tonight? they're playing at Brooklyn Bowl

I'd love to and I appreciate the invite but I have other obligations including hosting a Giants/Cowboys party

• Damnit!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    4YearGraduate said:
    Damnit!
    bummers, that would have been a party

• Surely this means you owe somebody something now.

What are Haitian records?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    GenePontecorvo said:
    Surely this means you owe somebody something now.

What are Haitian records?

Little bro kept sending me emails about Estate Sales, etc.....I don't owe him anything but I'll never heard the end of it.

The Craigslist Ad said "Lots of African Records"......turned out they were all Haitian.....and @ $0.50 a piece it was a deal.