Missing dog in my neighborhood

DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
edited December 2011 in Strut Central
This is real. And in my neighborhood.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Comments

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    haha... pretty apparent joke but obviously he got you. The over the top "hybrid breed" description is a dead giveaway that this can't be real. I'm pretty sure the photo shows a wolf.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I don't put anything past the crazy Eastern Euro-folks in my neighborhood. If you told me the Ukranian dude down the block had a squad of babies cooking meth on his roof, I might believe you.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    You should respond by posting the following note:

Pooch found:
    A few nights ago, we found this homeless dog in our garden.
    We wanted to keep him since he's real pretty but on the third night, he ate our 2 year old son. Please call if this is your dog or we'll have to let him loose again. He seems to not want to eat anything else but large amounts of raw red meat and always acts extremely hungry. We can't afford to buy 5 pounds of steak every day.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    hilarious.

I once thought it would be funny to put stickers advertising a local chinese eatery on all missing dog and cat signs in my neighbourhood, but never actually executed the plan.

i know i know

:racist:

In my defense, I dont frown on dog or cat eating - im no xenophobe or ethnocentrist - especially not when it comes to food.

• Poor attempt by the creator.

Now the dead as a nail cat that ended up on my porch the other week was a good one.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    I thought this was going to be about Klaus.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Well, he's no Xerxes.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Lots a laughs. Thanks.