It's A Man's World

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited December 2011 in Strut Central

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    This can't be real....they look like they should be playing a motel lounge in an episode of "Eastbound And Down".

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Maybe they are putting themselves out there in hopes of replacing Marty and Elayne at the Dresden...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Ha! I can see at least 2 reasons for their possible existence/success.

• I love this ... b/w they just got signed to Stones Throw.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    THIS "IS" AMERICA!

• diggin edge of 17 got a new buckingham n nicks on our hands

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Have you been to their website www.tntbandrocks.com ??

T N T is for Tommy Lee (!!) und Tammy Renee.

Unfortunatley the pictures cant be posted here, but you MUST see them !!!!

Swag

More Swag

Thats his wife

Life isn't always fair

Pretty Boy

Now here is the great bio from T N T Band:

- The DYNAMIC DUO ?
    That?s what people call us!
    We have been performing together for 13 years now and have performed for thousands of people. We play night clubs, charity benefits, award shows, and any other type of venue when needed.

- CAREER BIOGRAPHY ?
    - TOMMY LEE -
    Tommy Lee has been performing for over 40 years and has played with such artist as Billy Joe Royal, The Platters, The Coasters, The Drifters, Grand Funk Railroad, Rick Richards of the Georgia Satellites, Question Mark and the Mysterians, Members of Stephenwolf, Wet Willie, Marshall Tucker, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Johnny Rodrigus, Johnny Paycheck, Razzy Baillie, Ronnie Millsap, Alman Brothers, and Joe English of Paul McCartney and Wings just to name a few. (Understatement)

Tommy Lee has toured with "President Jimmy Carter, The Beach Boys, Lynard Skynard, The Monkeys, Frigid Pink, Governor George Wallace, and Senator Sam Nunn, was scheduled to go on tour in England with "Phil Collins and Genesis" but unavoidable circumstances prevented it - won't get into that, appeared on "The Jerry Lewis Telethon live" for several years with such artists as Joe Namath, and Carol Channing, and also had his own radio show in Dublin, Ga. for 2 years playing live for an hour every Saturday night. Tommy Lee has a CD out that has been played in 17 countries titled "Unsung Hero" which he wrote about his mother "Martha Register". The song ?Takes A Little Time? (#10 on the CD) was on the charts in New Jersey at #2 for 17 weeks and was also played extensively Sydney, Australia

- AWARDS -
    Entertainer of the year, Male Vocalist of the year, Band of the year, Lifetime Achievement Award, Recording Artist of the year, and Duo of the year w/Tammy Renee, Won the Grammy at the 20th anniversary for the Atlanta Society of Entertainers (only one of two given out ever), and won the Am Vets award for helping to raise over one million dollars for needy people. Tommy Lee was inducted into the Georgia Hall of Honors in 1995.

- CAREER BIOGRAPHY ?

- TAMMY RENEE -
    Tammy Renee began her music career in 1996 performing with Tommy Lee touring around ..Georgia.. and performing in such places as Southern Comfort, Rudy?s Nightclub, MC?s ....Country.. ..Palace...., The Red Dog, etc. Also performing at awards shows such as The Atlanta Society of Entertainers and at benefits for the needy.

- AWARDS -
    Horizon Song Stylist of the Year, KJ of the Year W/Tommy Lee, Dynamic Duo of the year w/Tommy Lee, and Female Vocalist of the Year in 2008.
    Tammy Renee sings songs by Artists such as Celine Dion, Melissa Etheridge, Patsy Cline, Pat Benetar, Sugarland etc. Her Vocals are Unlimited. She is a very dynamic entertainer and connects with the audience very well. People just seem to fall in love with her the same way I did. I couldn't begin to explain her talent in just words alone.
    In my opinion Tammy Renee is the best vocalist I know. She is my wife but even before that, I heard her sing and was just blown away!

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Is no one here brave enough--dare I say, man enough--to step to Rockadelic about his using the board for such egregious self-promotion?