Ears appreciation

skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
edited November 2011 in Strut Central
There???s not enough chat about ears up in this bith (sic).

Such a vital part of our existence as connoisseurs, consumers, lovers of music.

So versatile.

An improvised pencil holder, a perfectly designed resting place for your specs, an ideally located receptacle for your bling or otherwise unsightly brand of weirdo body furniture.

A magnificent feat of evolutionary engineering, virtually unbreakable by dint of their cartilage core. Never get cold.

An erogenous zone per excellence. A joy to have stroked, lightly brushed with lip or tongue, or nibbled or licked in a more brutally sensual way, perhaps nuzzled playfully yet delicately with a nose, or just plain heavy-breathed on. An under-appreciated joy for both giver and receiver.

So tactile.

A good dig around to root out the wax with your favoured implement is an almost unparalleled delight among the commonplace satisfactions of life.

Oh but pity the fool with the bad pair. The enlarged pair, the blushing pair engorged with angry blood and unwanted heat. The dry-lobed, cracked and varicose pair, misaligned and ugly in shape, potato-like, with the crazy hairs sprouting mockingly from those little sound funnel gateways to your inner being, almost knowing you can???t see them and almost daring you to attempt removal. Pity that fool.

Comments

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    In highschool there was a kid with a fusked up ear that was for the most part missing. He would wear one of those stupid tshirts that said NO FEAR on the back sometimes. Once somebody taped a piece of paper on his back so that the shirt said NO EAR. It was funny, but pretty messed up at the same time.

• jjfad027 said:
    In highschool there was a kid with a fusked up ear that was for the most part missing. He would wear one of those stupid tshirts that said NO FEAR on the back sometimes. Once somebody taped a piece of paper on his back so that the shirt said NO EAR. It was funny, but pretty messed up at the same time.

Ha! Hilarious.

Ears are dope, but they look kind of weird.

If I was absolutely forced to choose, I would take loss of eye sight over loss of hearing, but I'm not wishing that on myself or anyone else. Purely hypothetical

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I had an ear infection a few weeks ago and it hurt like hell. In the worst day i wondered if my eardrum was fusked and I was gonna lose my hearing. Thankfully this did not happen.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Kinetic said:
    I had an ear infection a few weeks ago and it hurt like hell. In the worst day i wondered if my eardrum was fusked and I was gonna lose my hearing. Thankfully this did not happen.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I have relatively small ears, and sometimes wonder if the world would be louder if they were bigger.