some general discussion...Hottest TV Mom

downtownrobbrowndowntownrobbrown 446 Posts
edited October 2011 in Strut Central
Someone beat the chick on the so/so show The League on FX.

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I know it's been canceled, but I was always partial to Constance Marie on The George Lopez Show.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Herm said:
    I was always partial to Constance Marie on The George Lopez Show.

was looking for footage of her breakdancing and found this youtube montage made by a serial killer. enjoy.

• I don't watch a lot of network TV but isn't the Modern Family Columbian chick sort of the standard-bearer for hot TV moms at the moment?

• oh and this mom's not really my style....but Lucky Luciano hit it so I guess she appeals to some:

• SIRUS said:
    Herm said:
    I was always partial to Constance Marie on The George Lopez Show.

was looking for footage of her breakdancing and found this youtube montage made by a serial killer. enjoy.

^^^ creepiest shit ever ^^^

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    I don't watch a lot of network TV but isn't the Modern Family Columbian chick sort of the standard-bearer for hot TV moms at the moment?
    I dunno, what about that other mother (from Modern Family)?...

• It's a toss up between Baxter Birney and Anne Marie Johnson

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    I don't watch a lot of network TV but isn't the Modern Family Columbian chick sort of the standard-bearer for hot TV moms at the moment?

Sonia Vergara next to Earth Two Al Bundy.

• batmon stole my answer.

• hah yeah my original post was kinda intended to pre-empt the sophia-whatever pile-on that this thread was destined to become.

the title of the thread should be "who besides the modern family Colombian chick is the hottest TV mom?"

• I'd take the blonde mom over Sophia. Modern Family is my favorite show too.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    You are a crazy man.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    I always got a chub for Peg Bundy, BITD.

;blap:

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    downtownrobbrown said:
    I'd take the blonde mom over Sophia. Modern Family is my favorite show too.

While there is no way she is hotter than Sofia, I will say this... Julie Bowen is hotter today than she was 15 years ago when she was in Happy Gilmore.

• speaking of TV moms who have gotten hotter, Perrey Reeves is about 10 times hotter than she was 15 years ago (or even 20 years ago).

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    speaking of TV moms who have gotten hotter, Perrey Reeves is about 10 times hotter than she was 15 years ago (or even 20 years ago).

While I agree, she is pretty amazing. Maybe you haven't seen her nude scene in Red Shoe Diaries in the mid 90's.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    hot Patricia Heaton in Everybody love Raymond
    not hot Patricia Heaton in The Middle

I dont do Broadway but Shields as Morticia Addams is kinda hot.

• brook shields was a hot young actess (no pedo) who ended up kinda manly looking in later adulthood IMO.

rootlesscosmo said:
    brook shields was a hot young actess (no pedo) who ended up kinda manly looking in later adulthood IMO.

I like that chiseled steez...................

• batmon said:

mj in the flesh :off_the_wall:

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

I know, homegirl is mad skinny and pasty and she has a weird grill, but for whatever reason, she is mad sexy to me.

phongone said:

I know, homegirl is mad skinny and pasty and she has a weird grill, but for whatever reason, she is mad sexy to me.

Dudes here already salivated in like 2006 for her. But yeah she has a sex appeal.
    Got any non-photo shop THIS SEASON images?

• YOUNGSLAPSALOT

• lamaslamas 39 Posts
    batmon said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

plaesed to explain to those of us who don't watch the show, but how is it that al bundy and this woman are a couple? is this on the sci-fi channel?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    youknowyouknow said:

YOUNGSLAPSALOT

ok, u gotta defend her man...

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    lamas said:
    batmon said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

plaesed to explain to those of us who don't watch the show, but how is it that al bundy and this woman are a couple? is this on the sci-fi channel?

It's called the magic of television!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

• motown67 said:
    lamas said:
    batmon said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

It's called the magic of television!

$$$$

Meaning, his character is actually not Al Bundy.