Costume Strut!

TheKindCromangTheKindCromang 1,463 Posts
edited October 2011 in Strut Central
Anyone already know what it's going to be this Halloween?
If I don't figure this shit out now I'm going to end up coming up with nothing (again)

Comments

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    H.I. McDunnough

• Bon Vivant said:
    H.I. McDunnough

nice

• i have a dharma jumpsuit i made a few years back, so thats always an option, but im thinking of rocking finn from adventure time this year. my lady made me the hat already, and i have the official sword purchased from toys r us (hence my absence from the How old do you feel? thread). the rest is pretty easy.

my pug will be accompanying me as jake.

fuck, i love halloween.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I will dress like an analyst at work on Halloween.

I've been waiting all summer to paint my nails black, though. Rockin' it right now, and will do so throughout October.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Semi related. My work holds an annual hospitality industry awards night and each one has a theme, this year is "Music"... so Im going as DMC...just orders the gazelles, hat and fat (fake) gold chain on ebay.... Only problem is finding two other colleagues to complete the posse...

• My wife got this medusa mask off Etsy:

So I'm going as stone. Or stoned. Or a stoned stone.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Maybe I'll be a vampire again this year. Looking forward to the potluck at work tomorrow.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    This guy did a pretty great Harrow costume.

• My friend and her girls win. Best group costume ever. If you don't know what this ensemble is I simply cannot help you. Also I think King Jaffe Joffa's statement necklace might be made from segments of 'Laughing Cow' cheese wrapped in gold foil? Incredible.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    AKallDay said:
    My friend and her girls win. Best group costume ever. If you don't know what this ensemble is I simply cannot help you. Also I think King Jaffe Joffa's statement necklace might be made from segments of 'Laughing Cow' cheese wrapped in gold foil? Incredible.

awwwsome!!!

on a related note, i saw some dude strutting across the street at the end of sat night dressed as rrrandy wwwatson from sexual chocolate. what made it more awesome was for a moment i forgot people were celebrating halloween. i gave him the thumbs up and he pointed at me.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    ???The royal penis is clean, your highness.???

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

Lil "PRINCE" from Purple Rain ....

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    ??adorable!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    DeeRock said:

^^^Winner^^^

My kid and her boyfriend are going as Baberaham & Hairy Todd Lincoln

• haha he's got this dazed look on his face like "what the hell did they just do to me??"

ab...those the coming to america penis cleaning girls?? Only inferred cause of the follow up comments?

• this all i got. last year

• hate dj'ing in a big costume so I just had my girl get artistic

• no costume, but i carved the shit outta pumpkin after work today

DIRT McGIRT!!!

• I wish Day would post the photo of him as Michael McDonald. It made me laugh like 10 times

• Oh shit...I'm dying to see that now! Sounds like he could give Emynd-as-Yanni a run for his money.

Those of you who are my FB friends already know that our daughter is Rosie the Riveter this year. She came to my office Friday and was shouting "WE CAN DO IT!" the whole time.

• hogginthefogg said:
    Oh shit...I'm dying to see that now! Sounds like he could give Emynd-as-Yanni a run for his money..

HAHAHA I just saw Emynd as Yanni 5 minutes ago. So good!!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    DeeRock said:

Amazing...

Is this a strutters child?

• Baby Prince gonna get SO much candy

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    DeeRock said:

:game_over:

• TheKindCromang said:
    Baby Prince gonna get SO much candy

But Yanni get the punni.

• Pierre Grippeur was my name, and making you ship to France a pain was my game.

• ost said:
    DeeRock said:

:game_over:

oh my goodness what an adorable little person! love it!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    That Prince costume is the best ever.

We dressed our son up as DJ Lance Rock. He loves Yo Gabba Gabba.

edit to post his twin sister. Poor girl was sick and had to stay home with me last night.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    A friend's niece: