Cat Scratch Turntable

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited September 2011 in Strut Central
Cardboard, mixing deck-shaped cat scratching mat ??? with spinnable deck and poseable tone arm. Folds together easily ??? supplied with instructions.
http://www.suck.uk.com/products/catscratch/?category=new

Comments

• Because what I really want to do is train my cats to fuck up my records. This is a terrible idea.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    CousinLarry said:
    Because what I really want to do is train my cats to fuck up my records. This is a terrible idea.

This is aimed at knitting enthusiast cat ladies in-training who most likely don't own records aside from the framed ironic Nine to Five OST in the living room.

• Y'all are out of your element. This shit's adorable

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I have records other than the 9-to-5 OST, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

What they really need is a mixer with a catnip-stuffed crossfader to add to that setup.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    knitting enthusiast cat ladies in-training who most likely don't own records aside from the framed ironic Nine to Five OST in the living room.
    Some folks around here refer to these types as "Molly McButters."

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    What they really need is a mixer with a catnip-stuffed crossfader to add to that setup.
    ^^^ CAT PLAYS ALL OF HIS SHIT OFF OF A BURLAP IPOD, BUT IS FORCED BY DB_COOPER TO SET UP HIS FULL CARDBOARD-TURNTABLE/CATNIP-CROSSFADER RIG ANYWAY, "JUST TO KEEP UP APPEARANCES" ^^^

james said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    ^^^ CAT PLAYS ALL OF HIS SHIT OFF OF A BURLAP IPOD, BUT IS FORCED BY DB_COOPER TO SET UP HIS FULL CARDBOARD-TURNTABLE/CATNIP-CROSSFADER RIG ANYWAY, "JUST TO KEEP UP APPEARANCES" ^^^

Haha! I do believe training a cat to work that setup, then putting on a club night where I do all of the mixing in the back room on some Wizard of Oz steez has just jumped into my top ten life goals.

• DB_Cooper said:
    james said:
    DB_Cooper said:

Haha! I do believe training a cat to work that setup, then putting on a club night where I do all of the mixing in the back room on some Wizard of Oz steez has just jumped into my top ten life goals.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    james said:
    DB_Cooper said:

start them young and develop a team routine.