The 4th Annual 10 Softest rappers In The Game

Sweet_PremiumSweet_Premium 368 Posts
edited September 2011 in Strut Central
Updated yesterday - hilarious stuff!

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/

"Speakin of white dudes wit cornrows n braids....Nah ya eyes aint deceivin you par...If you aint never hearda this cornball ass muthafucka before its probably cos you dont hang out in trailer parks or search "WACKEST SHIT ON EARTH" on google enough namsayin."

"..The level of wackness this muthafucka capable of could probably make Fubu visors rain from the sky b. This muthafucka could probably cross his arms n blink n have you wearin a G-Unit sweatsuit without you knowin it son."

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    When this n***a sits down in the morning to eat his Alpha-Bits that shit is all L's son

• DocMcCoy said:
    When this n***a sits down in the morning to eat his Alpha-Bits that shit is all L's son

Suga Free once said "I opened up a can of alphabet soup and all P's came out!"

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    That muthafucka makes City Spud n Murphy Lee seem like Beans n Free.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Riff Raff indeed looks annoyingly ridiculous...but dude has some good songs, which it doesn't sound like critic dude bothered to listen to.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Riff Raff indeed looks annoyingly ridiculous...but dude has some good songs, which it doesn't sound like critic dude bothered to listen to.

Um...

I may live to regret this, but plaese to poast evidence of said "good songs"

• Ain't that nasty vagina's boy?

v-nasty on some real shit

If you haven't learned to deal with (white) people into rap that at first glance appear to be straight-up clowns, only to discover that past their exterior facade they are actually good dudes afterall...then you must have just gotten into rap yesterday.

I actually don't know if Riff Raff is a good dude or not. And I agree that he looks like an embarrassing freakshow. But don't be so shallow to only judge a book by its cover.

• HarveyCanal said:

you must be high or crazy to think this garbage is good.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    If you haven't learned to deal with (white) people into rap that at first glance appear to be straight-up clowns, only to discover that past their exterior facade they are actually good dudes afterall...then you must have just gotten into rap yesterday.

• cuthbert151 said:

you must be high or crazy to think this garbage is good.

listens to Talib Kweli.

Raff's dope, no matter how you slice it.

• Raff's dope, no matter how you slice it.

if this is "dope" then i am so fucking far i should probably just burn every rap album i own.

this guy and his team are straight up fucking clowns

• dude needs to study up on his Gary Oldham, that character was done ~20 years ago

See, y'all just trip on the younger-than-you package, not seeing the honorable homage to the likes of SUC and Big Poke and such...another case of simply being out of your element to the point of grasping at outlying straws of nincumpoopness. And faux, trying to cap on me...get the eff out of here with your contrived e-personality. YOU COULDN'T HANG WHERE IT COUNTS, DUDE...GET REAL ALREADY.

faux_rillz said:
    HarveyCanal said:

A mirror, dude...a mirror.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    faux_rillz said:
    HarveyCanal said:

A mirror, dude...a mirror.

I'm saying.

• coldgritz said:
    Raff's dope, no matter how you slice it.

this guy and his team are straight up fucking clowns

Harv, you can't say the second dude in this video is any good, can you? His final version of the verse, the one used for a video, is totally awkward and off beat. Didnt anyone tell him to redo it at least.

I posted 2 videos I like. I don't even know what the fuck that other shit is. Stay focused before you all become LarryMoeWhatever clones...sheesh.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    If you haven't learned to deal with (white) people into rap that at first glance appear to be straight-up clowns...then you must have just gotten into rap yesterday.

you realize you're talking about yourself now, right, curly?
    You old Gangsta ass accountant you.

:lol:

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    See, y'all just trip on the younger-than-you package, not seeing the honorable homage to the likes of SUC and Big Poke and such...another case of simply being out of your element to the point of grasping at outlying straws of nincumpoopness. And faux, trying to cap on me...get the eff out of here with your contrived e-personality. YOU COULDN'T HANG WHERE IT COUNTS, DUDE...GET REAL ALREADY.

Oh noes, my secret shame has now been made public: I COULD NOT HANG WHERE IT COUNTS AND IT IS EATING ME UP INSIDE.

• Dudes, can we just hang where it counts, for goodness sakes?

• people been acting like they really hang where it counts around here lately.

• He's a character, he's clearly a clowny dude, but he's extremely entertaining and is a good rapper. If you cant hear that he has skills, than whatever... We're not talking krayshawn here. Dude's legit.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

• DB_Cooper said:

:game_over:

This is awesome.

• DB_Cooper said:

i never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of greg... and i hate that prick.

• StoneHands said:
    He's a character, he's clearly a clowny dude, but he's extremely entertaining and is a good rapper. If you cant hear that he has skills, than whatever... We're not talking krayshawn here. Dude's legit.

"Dude's legit"

yeah,too legit to quit.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    StoneHands said:
    He's a character, he's clearly a clowny dude, but he's extremely entertaining and is a good rapper. If you cant hear that he has skills, than whatever... We're not talking krayshawn here. Dude's legit.

C- at best. He's good for a youtube rapper.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    You sound like you've never three wheeled the ancient ruins.