Biz wasn't making this one up

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Blow Your Head 12 I'd never seen it... don't know if anyone else has. Maybe he does have a Mardi Gras without the bells. Hmmm.Although this line is kinda fishy... 'possible boot pressing from 1970's NYC and not from Trinidad'. DJ Ferrari

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Blow Your Head 12

I'd never seen it... don't know if anyone else has. Maybe he does have a Mardi Gras without the bells. Hmmm.

Although this line is kinda fishy... 'possible boot pressing from 1970's NYC and not from Trinidad'.

DJ Ferrari
    still would be a raer boot.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    there are a lot of NYC bootleg disco 12s from that era. incredible bongo band, capt sky, etc

they're kinda rare now hence $$$

generally they're the only domestic 12s of that material and thats why they were made in the first place

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i came across an "apache" 12" on total sounds trinidad a few years ago and the label was completely different...brown with trees and shit if i remember correctly.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    That would be nice to have on 12"

• there are a lot of NYC bootleg disco 12s from that era. incredible bongo band, capt sky, etc

they're kinda rare now hence $$$

generally they're the only domestic 12s of that material and thats why they were made in the first place

Was that Magic Disco Machine "Control Tower / Scratchin'" 12" one of those too?