Another Bold Sports Prediction

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited September 2011 in Strut Central
In March of 2008 I posted about how a fairly unknown player named Blake Griffin was the future of Basketball.

Today I'm here to tell you that the future of Football can be found in Waco, Texas and his name is Robert Griffin III.

Comments

• Wow. You watch SportsCenter too? Nah, great game against TCU. He is the truth.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Sorry Rock, but nothing bold about either of those.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    countmacula said:
    Wow. You watch SportsCenter too? Nah, great game against TCU. He is the truth.

It's all good........I see 100's of players on Sports Center....but I'm only touting one....there have been plenty of great athletes who have gotten to play quarterback but this dude is a great quarterback that happens to also be a great athlete.....big difference. ....he is indeed the truth.

If I was Jerry Jones I'd be scheming on how to get RG3 in 2 years by any means possible.

HarveyCanal said:
    Sorry Rock, but nothing bold about either of those.

Well.... "Not So Bold Obvious Sports Predictions" didn't seem like a very exciting title.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    RG3 needs to stay healthy. Don't go hangin his jersey in the rafters just yet. He's a skinny dude who needs to think about ball security (and his security) a little more when he runs. Also, he got fuckin hammered on the play where he got the catch as a receiver. A few more like that and he could be down for the count.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Griffin's freshman year, running the football, he was already off the charts. Now, that he's become a more capable passer...sky's the limit.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    I think Peter Griffin is going to light it up this year.

Bon Vivant said:

Don't turn this into a political thread!

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Bon Vivant said:

Don't turn this into a political thread!

Ha! I'll try not to.