Movie posters/dvds for trade

SpiritoSantoSpiritoSanto 43 Posts
edited August 2011 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi all - I have this stuff for trade and thought Id see if anyone wants to trade anything for vinyl. The posters are originals from the U.S. releases. They are in great shape (I don't believe they were ever used), no rips or pinholes. They are approx. 27x40 inches in size. The top half of the pics that look darker are from the digital camera/lighting (the posters aren't faded).

Comin' At Ya! - 3D Italian Western w/Tony Anthony

Hot Potato - Action/Kung Fu w/Jim 'Black Belt Jones' Kelly

Mitchell - Cop movie (shown on MST3k) w/Joe Don Baker, John Saxon, Linda Evans

The Silent Stranger aka Stranger In Japan - Italian Western/Karate w/Tony Anthony

Strange Shadows In An Empty Room aka Blazing Magnum - Cop/Giallo w/Stuart Whitman, John Saxon, Tisa Farrow, dir. by Alberto De Martino.

The DVDs are both brand new, still sealed:
The Case Of The Bloody Iris - Giallo w/Edwige Fenech & George Hilton. Id put this on my 'top 5 favorite Giallo' list and it has an excellent soundtrack by Bruno Nicolai.
They're Playing With Fire - Murder Mystery w/Sybil Danning & Andrew Prine

Im mainly interested in Psych, Pop Psych, Soundtracks, & Funky Easy stuff. I'll spare you a huge want list, but here's a few specific things Im looking for-
Jeff Wayne SpaceShuttle/Wonderland Orchestra - Themes From Star Trek & Planet Of The Apes
The Projection Company - Give Me Some Lovin'
101 Strings - The Sounds Of Love / Sounds Of Today / Exotic Sounds Of Love
Lalo Schifrin - Mannix OST
Free Design - Kites Are Fun
The Broadway Singers And Orchestra - The Best Musical Comedy Songs
Terry Reid - Bang, Bang You're Terry Reid
Citi - Roller Disco
Piero Umilani - Mah Na Mah Na
Dennis Coffey - Theme From Black Belt Jones
Paul Desmond - Glad To Be Unhappy / Samba De Orfeu
Luiz Bonfa & Maria Toledo - Braziliana

Ok, thanks a lot.