world famous show w/ too much of that snow white caller

tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
edited August 2011 in Strut Central
is this show available online anywhere?
preferably the whole show, but even the part with the kid calling in saying "all that scratchin makin me itch" and all the rest.

thanks,t

heres a great (kinda old) interview with Se Divine of the World Famous:
http://www.oldschoolhiphop.com/interviews/sedevine.htm

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    That show was hard to stay awake for.

• batmon said:
    That show was hard to stay awake for.

thats where the snow white comes into play

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I used to try to set my alarm clock to wake up so I could start a tape real quick and record the show while I went back to sleep. Woke my mom up that way once and after that she would always come in my room and turn the alarm off while I was asleep and ruin my plan. I'm pretty sure there are still 30 year old cassettes of those shows rotting in a closet in her apartmemt to this day.

• asstro said:
    I used to try to set my alarm clock to wake up so I could start a tape real quick and record the show while I went back to sleep. Woke my mom up that way once and after that she would always come in my room and turn the alarm off while I was asleep and ruin my plan. I'm pretty sure there are still 30 year old cassettes of those shows rotting in a closet in her apartmemt to this day.

go get them shits!!!

damn, i recall the radio show i asked about being posted on solstrut a couple years ago.

• I have this on my hard drive.

World Famous Supreme Team - Anniversary Show [1982].mp3

Still up for download too.

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2008/10/the-mix-machi-1.html

Are there more shows knocking around online?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I believe a had a some pretty decent things before the painful hard drive crash of 08.

The only thing I have still is

WORLDS FAMOUS SUPREME TEAM - WHBI April 13 New York 1983 - 46.53
    The World Famous Supreme Team Show 1981 (W.H.B.I) - 13.16

Let me know if you want these.

I'm betting Phill would have some shit.

deleted

yeah i spent about 2 hours collecting all the known wfst tapes online and posted them here with links/dates/info
    waited 3 days and not even a quick thanks

• I never heard the original snow white show, just the anniversary. I appreciate the other links!

• sounds like Se'Divine at the beginning of "The Healer"